FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[ROM] 01/01/13 Stock rooted odexed JB Telstra_WWE_3.17.841.2

1,939 posts
Thanks Meter: 328
 
By pablo11, Senior Member on 1st January 2013, 07:20 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st January 2013, 09:45 PM |#11  
tangiers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Anyone tested Google Movies with this? The Asia update seems not to allow rented movies.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
 
 
1st January 2013, 10:06 PM |#12  
thevasko's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag MELBOURNE
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Seems like no minor link here. can you send me your dropbox link for this Stock rooted odexed JB Telstra_WWE_3.17.841.2 rom? thanks.
1st January 2013, 11:40 PM |#13  
pablo11's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Down Under
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevasko

Seems like no minor link here. can you send me your dropbox link for this Stock rooted odexed JB Telstra_WWE_3.17.841.2 rom? thanks.

Sorry mate - my Dropbox has been suspended. Maybe one of the guys that has downloaded it already could put up another link....
The Following User Says Thank You to pablo11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st January 2013, 11:41 PM |#14  
pablo11's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Down Under
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangiers

Anyone tested Google Movies with this? The Asia update seems not to allow rented movies.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

I must admit - I've never used it......
2nd January 2013, 12:40 AM |#15  
thevasko's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag MELBOURNE
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Mirror Radio & Rom please anyone
2nd January 2013, 02:15 AM |#16  
radavs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Darwin
Thanks Meter: 140
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Ok I've modified Pablo11 rom to include the kernal, SU and working wiper(so no error while loading)
I'm at work atm so I will post it here once I have uploaded it to my server after work(which maybe 12am and onwards)
PS. Local time is 11:45am
The Following User Says Thank You to radavs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2013, 03:21 AM |#17  
pablo11's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Down Under
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Thanks mate. I really appreciate it. I just don't have the time to invest but I wanted to get it out there for people.

Cheers.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium
2nd January 2013, 03:24 AM |#18  
thevasko's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag MELBOURNE
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks RADAVS also PABLO11 you both are the best. actually i have got OTA JB Stock ROM too downloaded by my ONE XL. But cant installed saying error guess because i did have custom 2.40 custom ROM installed. trying to find RUU EVITA UL TELSTRA WWE 2.40.xxx cant find anywhere plus cant go back to RUU EVITA UL TELSTRA WWE 1.89.xxx due to has been official OTA from 1.89 - 2.40 by Telstra awhile ago stupid me just cant wait for JB thats why decided to do custom JB Rom and dont like it prefer Stock Rom. Would be nice if Telstra do RUU not OTA.
2nd January 2013, 03:49 AM |#19  
pablo11's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Down Under
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevasko

Thanks RADAVS also PABLO11 you both are the best. actually i have got OTA JB Stock ROM too downloaded by my ONE XL. But cant installed saying error guess because i did have custom 2.40 custom ROM installed. trying to find RUU EVITA UL TELSTRA WWE 2.40.xxx cant find anywhere plus cant go back to RUU EVITA UL TELSTRA WWE 1.89.xxx due to has been official OTA from 1.89 - 2.40 by Telstra awhile ago stupid me just cant wait for JB thats why decided to do custom JB Rom and dont like it prefer Stock Rom. Would be nice if Telstra do RUU not OTA.

Well, don't worry - you will be able to use this once radavs has uploaded it tonight - tomorrow.

It's a very nice base. Very smooth and reliable.
2nd January 2013, 07:43 AM |#20  
pablo11's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Down Under
Thanks Meter: 328
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radavs

Ok I've modified Pablo11 rom to include the kernal, SU and working wiper(so no error while loading)

Just out of interest, how did I break the wiper app?

I actually forgot to remove it. I was told it's just another way of Google knowing where you are. I don't like the way they do that stuff without telling us.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium
2nd January 2013, 08:31 AM |#21  
radavs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Darwin
Thanks Meter: 140
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo11

Just out of interest, how did I break the wiper app?

I actually forgot to remove it. I was told it's just another way of Google knowing where you are. I don't like the way they do that stuff without telling us.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

It's just some symlinks that are missing on the install update-script. You can always remove the apk like you said and that should kill the errors, I just like giving the whole stock rom so people can remove/keep what they want.

PS. Rom should be up within 4/5 hours
The Following User Says Thank You to radavs For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes