Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,068 Members 45,991 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme] 7/27/13 Blues & Jazz Theme V2.3 CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.7 Deodex & Odex

Tip us?

timberwolf671
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5754

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by clenz View Post
Good luck. We're very excited that you are working on some additional options that will allow theming with our stock based ROMs.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
It's funny with the EVO LTE I didn't last a day before I had to start a theme to get rid of the android green. I actually lasted a month on the 700. I like colored icons rather than the white in JB on the 700. This process will take some time but I will get there.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.[
If you like my work please consider a little donation and one thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timberwolf671 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

allan1313
Old
Thanks Meter 99

DONATE TO ME
Very nice theme. Makes the one I am working on look like a 5 year old made it lol

timberwolf671
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5754

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by allan1313 View Post
Very nice theme. Makes the one I am working on look like a 5 year old made it lol

Well all started at the same point. With time and a whole lot of failed attempts u will get it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.[
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to timberwolf671 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

timberwolf671
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5754

DONATE TO ME
Updated the framework-res.apk from the latest patch. Now the power button menus will work correct.
Added some more themed images to systemui, framework-res, asus battery widget.
Included a themed version of notification widget. Now you can use the power button on the widget to shutdown, boot into recovery. All can be set to whatevery buttons you what in the notification area.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timberwolf671 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeffw111
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Love the theme. Quick question does the dock battery display as well on the update framework or is it only shown for the TF700 itself?

timberwolf671
Old
(Last edited by timberwolf671; 3rd January 2013 at 06:17 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5754

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffw111 View Post
Love the theme. Quick question does the dock battery display as well on the update framework or is it only shown for the TF700 itself?
Not sure if hour question is, will this work for the 300 series. I really do not know. I have the 700, did habe the 300 at first. But took it back and got the 700. The 300's text was fuzzy and hard to read. Tried it for a week. Before deciding to exchange it for the 700.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timberwolf671 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Thibor69
Old
Thanks Meter 169

DONATE TO ME
Nice job ! I like what you've done so far and looking forward to more of your work

Cheers mate.

TRANSFORMER INFiNiTY CROMBi--KK [CM11][KK] 4.4.4
SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 10.1" PiMP DROiD [JB] 4.2.2
GALAXY S4 TMOBILE M919 GNF1 SiCKNESS ROM V.1 . [JB] 4.4.2

jeffw111
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Talking Great Theme!

The theme is fantastic exellent work indeed been waiting for a good theme for the TF700. On my earlier question about the dock battery indicator it doesn't appear to be themed any chance you'll be doing that in the future perhaps?

timberwolf671
Old
(Last edited by timberwolf671; 3rd January 2013 at 06:29 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5754

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffw111 View Post
The theme is fantastic exellent work indeed been waiting for a good theme for the TF700. On my earlier question about the dock battery indicator it doesn't appear to be themed any chance you'll be doing that in the future perhaps?
Understand you question this time. Yes, I am working on it. Asus did a great job of hiding the dock battery icons. So far I have not found them, there was a set in the framework-res.apk that was the same as what you see. After changing the icons, it wasn't them. So far I am only about 10% into the theme. A lot more coming but it's going to take some time to get this pig themed.And don't look for to many battery mods. They are a real pain in the a$$ on the 700. Only 206 on andorid phones, so far it looking like maybe 618 battery icons once I find the dock icons. For my theme on the EVO LTE I have a little over 4,000 images edited to make the full theme. It would have great if I could have ported them from the phone to the 700. but Asus used the low res folder for their icons. So all the images have to be resized from xhdpi to hdpi. Why they would do that with a screen of 1920x1050 compared the EVO screen size of 720x1280.

Edit: BTW does anyone know why there is a phone.apk on the clean rom?

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12296

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberwolf671 View Post
Understand you question this time. Yes, I am working on it. Asus did a great job of hiding the dock battery icons. So far I have not found them, there was a set in the framework-res.apk that was the same as what you see. After changing the icons, it wasn't them. So far I am only about 10% into the theme. A lot more coming but it's going to take some time to get this pig themed.And don't look for to many battery mods. They are a real pain in the a$$ on the 700. Only 206 on andorid phones, so far it looking like maybe 618 battery icons once I find the dock icons. For my theme on the EVO LTE I have a little over 4,000 images edited to make the full theme. It would have great if I could have ported them from the phone to the 700. but Asus used the low res folder for their icons. So all the images have to be resized from xhdpi to hdpi. Why they would do that with a screen of 1920x1050 compared the EVO screen size of 720x1280.

Edit: BTW does anyone know why there is a phone.apk on the clean rom?
Phone.apk is part of the google play store.

Have a look in transformer. apk for the dock icons. I definitely found and changed them before.
ASUS Transformer TF700T/TF201/TF300T(GL)/ME301T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF700T Infinity
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF300T | TF201T | ME301T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF700T Infinity
[ROM] mini-C TF700T Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF300T(GL) | TF201T Prime | ME301T Smart Pad 10

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF701

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

Please Donate Here to support CROMi-X / CROMBi-kk Development

The Following User Says Thank You to sbdags For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]