OP timberwolf671

3rd January 2013, 04:16 PM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,764

3,217 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

Phone.apk is part of the google play store.

Have a look in transformer. apk for the dock icons. I definitely found and changed them before.

thanks for both!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timberwolf671 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2013, 04:41 AM   |  #22  
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 667

1,195 posts
More
What will it take to get this fully themed. I'm sstoked to see something other than stock. This is awesome man. Anything I can do to help let me know. Looking great
4th January 2013, 08:05 AM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member

3,217 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdizzleh85

What will it take to get this fully themed. I'm sstoked to see something other than stock. This is awesome man. Anything I can do to help let me know. Looking great

Hire more of me, duplicate myself and most of all time. Yesterday I finished the systemui, framework, transformer and working on gmail. I may leave market apps along on the 700 like gmail, Google play and concentrate on the system apps. Have dock and tablet 0 to 100% battery icons done. Next I would like know from the folks using this theme, what is the most used launcher?. I have themed the stock and have it as the default launcher for the theme. And will have JB 4.2 as an optional download. Already have a skin ready for Apex. Have not done much lately with ADW or Nova. The next question is should I theme the keyboard? Or do you all use the kb dock like me 99% of the time. I fine it very difficult to use since the kb is so large. Can type on the phone faster than on the tablet.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by timberwolf671; 5th January 2013 at 04:21 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timberwolf671 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2013, 05:13 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 23

113 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberwolf671

Hire me of me, duplicate myself and most of all time. Yesterday I finished the systemui, framework, transformer and working on gmail. I may leave market apps along on the 700 like gmail, Google play and concentrate on the system apps. Have dock and tablet 0 to 100% battery icons done. Next I would like know from the folks using this theme, what is the most used launcher?. I have themed the stock and have it as the default launcher for the theme. And will have JB 4.2 as an optional download. Already have a skin ready for Apex. Have not done much lately with ADW or Nova. The next question is should I theme the keyboard? Or do you all use the kb dock like me 99% of the time. I fine it very difficult to use since the kb is so large. Can type on the phone faster than on the tablet.

I can't speak for others but I tend to use my TF700 with the dock most of the time so having the keyboard themed as well would definately be nice to have so that the dock battery notification matches up with the gage theme for the tablet side.
4th January 2013, 05:25 PM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member

3,217 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffw111

I can't speak for others but I tend to use my TF700 with the dock most of the time so having the keyboard themed as well would definately be nice to have so that the dock battery notification matches up with the gage theme for the tablet side.

Understand about the dock icons, that is already done. The question is the keys when u are not docked and using the android keypad. I try not to use it if possible. The layout is too large to type with your thumbs. I may theme it later, just had a question how many folks have the dock vs using just the 700 along.
The Following User Says Thank You to timberwolf671 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2013, 05:26 PM   |  #26  
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 667

1,195 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffw111

I would enjoy a decent keyboard as well. I use it only when I have it in portrait which tends to be easier. It would be a great add on to the cool theme you are doing. Awesome man. Thanks for the time put in
4th January 2013, 05:41 PM   |  #27  
OP Senior Member

3,217 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdizzleh85

I would enjoy a decent keyboard as well. I use it only when I have it in portrait which tends to be easier. It would be a great add on to the cool theme you are doing. Awesome man. Thanks for the time put in

Thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback. I do not know or where this theme will take me. Only time will tell since most of the system apps are much different than the EVO LTE I can use a lot images or have to re-size them to smaller images than the EVO. Go figure, u would think a larger dpi screen would use larger images. The EVO uses mostly 96/72 vs 48/72 for the 700. ???????:

The Following User Says Thank You to timberwolf671 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2013, 06:14 PM   |  #28  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 50

195 posts
More
I do not use a dock, but generally use Swype Beta for my keyboard. I would agree that this should be low on the list for theming.

I exclusively use the stock launcher, but this is because I'm lazy and have not had the time to properly setup ADW. It would be interesting to see which launcher is most popular for the Infinity, but theming for stock would be most appreciated on my part.

Can't wait to see what you've come up with!
4th January 2013, 06:20 PM   |  #29  
OP Senior Member

3,217 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by clenz

I do not use a dock, but generally use Swype Beta for my keyboard. I would agree that this should be low on the list for theming.

I exclusively use the stock launcher, but this is because I'm lazy and have not had the time to properly setup ADW. It would be interesting to see which launcher is most popular for the Infinity, but theming for stock would be most appreciated on my part.

Can't wait to see what you've come up with!

All true on my part as well, thanks.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
4th January 2013, 10:21 PM   |  #30  
OP Senior Member

3,217 posts
Donate to Me
Updated theme to .03 see affected apps for what has been added.

Please post your comments, it's up to you to hit the thanks button and or make a donation to this thread to keep it alive.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to timberwolf671 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread