Search This thread

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Post 1 - Information
Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ

I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC Desire V. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!

If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!

FEATURES​

- Install HTC Drivers
- Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot) REMOVED. No longer necessary.
- Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here. Buttons have been replaced and include links.
- Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
- Install Recoveries
  • User Provided Recoveries
  • CWM
Kernels
  • User provided kernels
- Link to this thread (XDA)
- Link to PM me if you need a phone unlocked (XDA)
- Link to the One S Development thread (XDA)
- Boot Into Recovery
- Boot into Bootloader
- Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
- APK Batch Installer (Credits to hamsteyr)
- Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this!

Here is a screenshot.

zkr1jt.png

How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry.
1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it
3. Extract the folder anywhere.
4. Run the program.

Credits
- The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
- Mods of the forum!
- Devs for making us ROMS!
- The community for being awesome!
- HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
- To everyone else I may have forgotten!

*DISCLAIMER*

I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.

DONATIONS​

Last edited:

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Bugs
- Directory has to have one word.
Ex:

Will Work. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Users\John\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

C:\Users\John_Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Will NOT work. Your directory will look something like this and buttons won't work when you press it.

C:\Users\John Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

If you have 2 words, put the folder in Drive C:

Ex. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Looking to add in the future
- Kernels
- More recoveries
- Makes Requests!!!

FAQs

Q - Why Did you make this?
A - To make life easier

Q - You are limited on features. Why?
A- You can always make a request!

Q - Will this work on other devices?
A - Only the fastboot commands, HTC Dev unlock (device specific) and the HTC drivers. Toolkit is made for the specific device.

Q - Will you support more devices in the future?
A - If people REALLY want, I can make it happen. I just don't want to make anything that nobody would use.

Q - Awesome! Can I make a donation?
A - Of course! Do not feel obligated though. If you would like to make a donation, you can click the button on my toolkit or under my username.

Rew64

May 17, 2010
Can't get Token ID as it won't reconise the phone. USB debugging is on and the usb drivers are installed, checked this with SDK Manager. The phone restarts then stops with a red triangle and an ! mark in it.

If I connect the phone and open your program I can reboot the phone from the program OK

G

GuestK00409

Thanks for the guide, sir. I was able to root my phone successfully. :)

manaskb

Aug 1, 2011
Bangalore

You can do this right through the tool. Look at the bottom right txt box to "Perm Root", select it and click run. This will copy SuperUser.zip to the root folder of the sd card.

Once this is done reboot into recovery. Do it manually or using the tool. Once in recovery, select "install zip from sd card", find the SuperUser.zip and flash it. Now you are rooted.

tunjicool

May 21, 2012
Ilorin
please i need your help.

Post 1 - Information

I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC Desire V. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!

If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!

FEATURES​

- Install HTC Drivers
- Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot) REMOVED. No longer necessary.
- Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here. Buttons have been replaced and include links.
- Install Recoveries
  • CWM
Kernels
  • User provided kernels
- Boot Into Recovery
- Boot into Bootloader
- Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this!

Here is a screenshot.

zkr1jt.png

4. Run the program.

Credits
- The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
- Mods of the forum!

*DISCLAIMER*

I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.

DONATIONS​

The phone restarts then stops with a red triangle and an exclamation mark in it.
please how do I fix this?

Thanks.

tunjicool

May 21, 2012
Ilorin
The phone restarts then stops with a red triangle and an exclamation mark in it.
please how do I fix this?

Thanks

tunjicool

May 21, 2012
Ilorin
i had the same problem earlier today but i visited the http://www.htcdev.com/bootloader/
sign up and login if you are a new user. proceed to select "All Other Supported Models" from the drop down list.
proceed as requested on the site to unlock your bootloader.
after the unlocking. flash the recovery.
again after i did this, i found i could not "root" the device which is the primary reason for embarking on this journey.
the toot kit did actually sent the SU zip to the sd card but could not continue from there.

Do this:
from the tool kit, boot to recovery - update from sd - select the SU zip pushed to your sd card by the tool kit and Bingo!

You are done rooting!!!

NB:
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU AND IF NOT, I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Can't get Token ID as it won't reconise the phone. USB debugging is on and the usb drivers are installed, checked this with SDK Manager. The phone restarts then stops with a red triangle and an ! mark in it.

If I connect the phone and open your program I can reboot the phone from the program OK

i had the same problem earlier today but i visited the http://www.htcdev.com/bootloader/
sign up and login if you are a new user. proceed to select "All Other Supported Models" from the drop down list.
proceed as requested on the site to unlock your bootloader.
after the unlocking. flash the recovery.
again after i did this, i found i could not "root" the device which is the primary reason for embarking on this journey.
the toot kit did actually sent the SU zip to the sd card but could not continue from there.

Do this:
from the tool kit, boot to recovery - update from sd - select the SU zip pushed to your sd card by the tool kit and Bingo!

You are done rooting!!!
:cool:
NB:
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU AND IF NOT, I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP.

kinfauns

Retired Senior Moderator and Retired DC Lead
Jan 5, 2012
Thread closed

Thread closed until further notice for forum rule violations in the application.

The issue does not involve malware, privacy concerns or any other immediate danger to users of the toolkit.

As a matter of policy, moderators will not discuss the details of the case with third parties.

The OP is aware of the situation.

Distributing, posting links or providing information on how to obtain the toolkits in their current form will not be allowed.

Last edited:
Reactions: klingo11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post 1 - Information

FEATURES​

- Install HTC Drivers
    - Install Recoveries
    • CWM
    Kernels
    • User provided kernels
    - Boot Into Recovery
    - Boot into Bootloader

Here is a screenshot.

zkr1jt.png

4. Run the program.

Credits
    - Mods of the forum!

*DISCLAIMER*

DONATIONS​
    and yes, I know. wrong forum. I was looking at my One X+ thread and thought I was opening a new one up at the Desire V.
    Downloads

Mod edit: Download links removed

Changes
    V1.0 Released! 1-1-2013
    - Initial Release
    Thread closed

Thread closed until further notice for forum rule violations in the application.

The issue does not involve malware, privacy concerns or any other immediate danger to users of the toolkit.

As a matter of policy, moderators will not discuss the details of the case with third parties.

The OP is aware of the situation.

Distributing, posting links or providing information on how to obtain the toolkits in their current form will not be allowed.