This is a port of my ROM on the Shift, this community has given so much to me that I felt the need to give back. It is the most stable JB ROM we have and hopefully it will be pretty stable on the EVO too. I DON'T HAVE AN EVO!!!! So I will try my best to fix bugs but don't expect much. And I don't know if there will be any updates but probably at least one.
This is based on jmztaylor's latest CM10 (unofficial) nightly. Located here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1785498
So much JELLY Bean goodness it will make your BELLY hurt.
Visit my Shift thread for change log:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2024749
-4.2 JB Keyboard with swipe gestures
-Pimp My ROM
-Sense 4/Samsung Mix Clock Widget
-4.1 JB Camera with swipe to gallery
-Put the maximum amount of customization and user control that I could fit into this ROM
-Flash and find out
-NO 4G- please don't ask
-GPU settings force close in Kernel Tuner
1. Download ROM
2. Download GApps
3. Place both on sd card
4. Reboot into Recovery
5. WIPE, WIPE, WIPE (data, system, cache, sd-ext, and dalvik cache)
6. Install JellyBelly.zip
7. Install GApps
9. Enjoy CyanogenMod 10 (unofficial) at it's finest... let the ROM settle for a few minutes
-Cyanogen and his team
- Most of all the EVO 4G and EVO Shift communities... the best communities on XDA!!!!!
My testers (since I do not own this device):
-Kfunk- also for the sweet JellyBelly Splash Screen!!!
Disclaimer: You are responsible for your actions
If you like and appreciate my work please press the THANKS button.
https://www.box.com/shared/99pckzliwyqeqqoh2zym-Thanks CRIME INC.
1. Get your SD card properly partitioned- search if you don't know
2. Wipe. Wipe. Wipe. Flash ROM, flash a2sd zip, flash GApps in that order
4. Check to see if it worked in Titanium Backup, there should be an a2sd partition at the bottom on the main screen
5. If not go into terminal and type "su" then press enter. Press allow when prompted by SuperSU
6. Then type "a2sd reinstall" then hit enter and wait for it to reboot.
JellyBelly Splash Screen:
1. Rename to PC36IMG.zip
2. Place on root of sd (not in any folder)
3. Reboot into bootloader
4. Press volume up when prompted
5. Reboot and enjoy
JellyBelly v6: Ultimate Edition
***Note: If you are wanting to use a third party music app please use a different version, it probably won't work on v6. There are a lot of audio mods in v6.***
Any devs wanting to use this... just send me a pm letting me know with a link to your thread. Also thanks and a link back to this thread. In fact, I encourage it.