This is my first ROM thread! I signed up at this forum 2 years ago when i purchased my HTC Desire. So this is kind of a historical moment for me. I wanted to create a ROM that is pretty much standard BUT includes Tablet UI because i dont like the Phablet UI. There are other ROMs that do equal stuff but these come with a lot of extras and are not necessarily stable. I wanted a simple, stable rom that has tablet UI.
A little while after release i wanted to implement some more features. I think this would contradict the whole concept though. That's why I will make flashable zip files with the modifications, so you can decide whether you want the changes or not
• Pretty much Stock AOSP except some Mods and Nexus 10 required proprietary binaries.
• Full Tablet UI
• Native USB OTG support
• Advanced Power Menu
• Stable for everyday use
Download v 1.1.1:
Scale Down System Bar for more Screen real estate: Download
- Native USB OTG support (thanks to craigacgomez)
- Advanced Power Menu (thanks to craigacgomez)
- fixed Google Location Service (thanks to craigacgomez)
- Added SuperSU
- decreased size of Systembar (reverted)
- stock AOSP
- tablet UI (thanks to barrmulio)
• Add a feature to change UIs on the fly (Like in ParanoidAndroid)
• Add feature to completely hide UI.
• Make flashable tablet UI zip for stock roms
brGabriel (for this great looking layout )