Dust under screen after reassembly.

OP 0erzer0

2nd January 2013, 10:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
Several months ago I disassembled my One X to replace the LCD+digitizer. I was under the impression that the replacement part I got was completely bonded together like the LCD+digitizer that the phone ships with, but it seems that was not the case. Now I have trace amounts of dust creeping into the corners of my phone. Not a huge deal, happy that everything works fine after I shattered my device but I was wondering if anyone went through similar issues. Perhaps I did not seal the edges of the phone as well as I should have after reassembling?
3rd January 2013, 07:21 AM   |  #2  
Flag Plymouth, MN
Thanks Meter: 521

2,229 posts
More
For what its worth, I have 1 speck of dust the size of a single pixel or 2 from the factory in my upper left hand corner (where the beats logo goes). Doesn't bother me.

Sent from my HTC One XL
24th February 2013, 05:55 AM   |  #3  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 104

859 posts
Several months...try several days....hasn't been a week yet & I have dust on all 4 corners..doesn't bother me unless I start to think about it...umm like now
26th February 2013, 12:46 AM   |  #4  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 104

859 posts
I really want to find a way to remove the dust from underneath my new screen without damaging it. Has someone on here successfully accomplished this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread