Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,724 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

lww supports hdmi

Tip us?

ohmygel
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Question lww supports hdmi

i looked on the same thread but some users answered yes, it does support hdmi but others dont. i am very much confuse. i want to try but i dont have hdmi cable and if i buy one just to try, what if it wont work? please guys help and what cable to use if any. thanks guys

live with walkman
serenity ultimate 3
panic kernel

Vynikal
Old
Thanks Meter 553
I haven't thought about that yet, I supposed it is out of question. Don't know...

neoxx3m
Old
Thanks Meter 935

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmygel View Post
i looked on the same thread but some users answered yes, it does support hdmi but others dont. i am very much confuse. i want to try but i dont have hdmi cable and if i buy one just to try, what if it wont work? please guys help and what cable to use if any. thanks guys

live with walkman
serenity ultimate 3
panic kernel
It doesn't have HDMI port and microUSB port on xperia phones doesn't support MHL. So answer is NO, u can't just buy micro HDMI cable and connect it into microUSB port, u may damage ur port. Cheers.

Sent from my SK17i using xda app-developers app
Current devices: Sony Xperia Z on stock KK 4.4.2 UB
Windows devices that I used: HTC Touch Diamond, HTC 8S
Android devices that I used: HTC Hero, HTC Tattoo, HTC Buzz/Wildfire, SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro, SE Xperia X10i,
Sony Xperia P, SE Xperia Mini Pro, Motorola Atrix, HTC Sensation, Sony Xperia S, HTC Desire S, Sony Xperia Z1

If you want to give a donation, please visit SmallHomeAfrica and buy their bracelets to give them friend donation and help them in their work.
The Following User Says Thank You to neoxx3m For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
accessories, hdmi, lww