Welcome to SLIM ROMS+ for X10 Mini
Feel the performance and speed!
The Slim Roms+ for X10 Mini was inspired by tchaari and A_U, so I made it for X10 Mini, too.
The same kind of project is already in progress in Galaxy Mini, Galaxy Ace, X8 etc...
TO BE SURE, I simply removed useless apps, fonts, ringtones that bloat our device. Anyway you can simply download their duplicates from Play Store.
This will save a lot of space in the system, ultimately improving the performance upto some extent.
Try it and you will see
Keep up the latest news and information of my ROMs at my
What makes Slim Roms+ good? Let's find it out![/B]
1. Our phone has very less RAM to run ICS or JB in fully optimised manner. So these ROM's slightly fulfil that requirement. As the apps in these ROM's occupy very less RAM of around, 20 to 30 MB only !
2. Due to less RAM consumption, phone tends to be more responsive, smooth and faster !
3. Overall performance increases roughly around, 5 times !
4. If you are a benchmark believer, then AnTuTu scores were also slightly higher compared to the original ROM's
5. These lite ROM's along with any script like Adrenaline Engine, can boost your performance slightly higher.
6. These ROM's can be used as a daily driver, thanks to nAa and all of his team members!!
7. Slim ROM's have slightly higher battery backup compared to the original ROM's. For me atleast, i.e; with minimal usage the phone lasts around =TESTING
8. So use these ROM's and decide what is best for you.
9. There's nothing great about these ROM's. BUT, their SIZE speaks for them !
OLD VALUE FOR CM10: 131MB
NOW IT IS: 80MB
10. Going into details, I simply removed useless apps, fonts, ringtones that bloat our device. Anyway you can simply download their duplicates from Play Store. This will save a lot of space in the system, ultimately improving the performance upto some extent
11. All the rightful credits are in the second page.
12. All the downloads and download instructions are in the bottom.
13. I have removed bloatware in to the maximum extent possible, but still if you feel there exists such an app which is useless, inform me, I will remove it
14. Finally, I ensure there was no warez used to create these ROM's
15. On a side note I removed all the boot-animations to conserve space. ICS & JB have their own in-built boot-splash. While in CM7 there is no such facility, the screen will be blank, so don't worry you did not brick your phone
16. I AM OPEN FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS!
1. Latest baseband
2. Unlocked bootloader
3. CWM Recovery
4. JB nAa-3 kernel
1. Reflash latest nAa kernel using flashtool
2. Enter CWM
3. Enter mount and storage
4. Select format system then format ext and press back button
5. Select full wipe
6. Select wipe cache
7. Enter advanced
8. Select wipe dalvik cache
9. Select wipe battery stat
10. Now search for the ROM and flash it.
11. Reboot your phone
12. Enjoy !!
APP'S YOU NEED TO INSTALL Yourself
- Slim Roms+ MiniCM10 Revised1
(Currently JB only. ICS, GB coming soon!)
Quote from X8 thread: