Thread Closed

S3 vs. Nexus 4

OP FunkyELF

21st February 2013, 08:53 PM   |  #101  
monte666's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ogden
Thanks Meter: 45
 
261 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Re: S3 vs. Nexus 4
Have both love both camera has more features on s3 quality about the same. N4 keyboard kills Samsung's

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
23rd February 2013, 01:33 AM   |  #102  
Senior Member
Quebec City
Thanks Meter: 75
 
425 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monte666

Have both love both camera has more features on s3 quality about the same. N4 keyboard kills Samsung's

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

quality about the same ?? are you kidding ?
look at this (switch to 1080p) :

http://youtu.be/vSlCc8A3t7A?t=43s&hd=1
23rd February 2013, 01:35 AM   |  #103  
samomamo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 234
 
985 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Re: S3 vs. Nexus 4
I had the nexus 4 and its a downgrade' that's all I can say.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
25th February 2013, 12:15 AM   |  #104  
Crisisx1's Avatar
Senior Member
Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 314
 
1,970 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Re: S3 vs. Nexus 4
So after using the nexus four for a couple weeks..I can say its better then the s3...so much more smooth and buttery.

Much better battery life too.

The only thing I miss from the s3 is the camera quality.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crisisx1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 01:03 AM   |  #105  
samomamo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 234
 
985 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Re: S3 vs. Nexus 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisisx1

So after using the nexus four for a couple weeks..I can say its better then the s3...so much more smooth and buttery.

Much better battery life too.

The only thing I miss from the s3 is the camera quality.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Yes try to convince yourself.

How is the puked screen calibration?
How's the ROMs? all the roms look the same.
The crappy speaker.
The processor throttling

I had it I know. Just admit it man.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to samomamo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2013, 02:28 AM   |  #106  
Crisisx1's Avatar
Senior Member
Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 314
 
1,970 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Re: S3 vs. Nexus 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by samomamo

Yes try to convince yourself.

How is the puked screen calibration?
How's the ROMs? all the roms look the same.
The crappy speaker.
The processor throttling

I had it I know. Just admit it man.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Puked screen calibration? Sorry I don't have that issue because molesarecoming did an awesome job of fixing that.

Pa 3.0 ROM is awesome.so fast and smooth never lags etc.

Crappy speaker ? Mines just fine .

Throttling processor ? Huh

Not to mention easily getting five hours screen on time. I love it.

My s3 is just collecting dust lol I need to sell it before the s4 comes out and its value goes down.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 02:58 AM   |  #107  
samomamo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 234
 
985 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Re: S3 vs. Nexus 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisisx1

Puked screen calibration? Sorry I don't have that issue because molesarecoming did an awesome job of fixing that.

Pa 3.0 ROM is awesome.so fast and smooth never lags etc.

Crappy speaker ? Mines just fine .

Throttling processor ? Huh

Not to mention easily getting five hours screen on time. I love it.

My s3 is just collecting dust lol I need to sell it before the s4 comes out and its value goes down.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Trast me keep the s3 just in case u get bored form the N4. I was in the same situation. I used the nexus 4 for a week trying all the ROMs, and the moles color settings (we which didn't even help lost the brightness), then picked up the s3 and it felt so good in the hands. The n4 is heavy when you use it for 2-3 hours. So GS3 is so much more with all the TW and Aosp ROMs its much better. One week I use TW other Aosp AOKP cyanogenmod PA and much more. Just keep the s3 for a month.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
25th February 2013, 03:32 AM   |  #108  
monkeypaws's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 460
 
1,747 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Re: S3 vs. Nexus 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by samomamo

Yes try to convince yourself.

How is the puked screen calibration?
How's the ROMs? all the roms look the same.
The crappy speaker.
The processor throttling

I had it I know. Just admit it man.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Uh a lot of thw roms here are the same. Choices arw wother tw based roms or aosp or clones with concoctions of aosp, cm, aokp, pa. Id bet there are fewer bugs running a phone that came with aosp than a phone that didnt? Bit thayb is jist my opinion.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2013, 06:53 PM   |  #109  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisisx1

So after using the nexus four for a couple weeks..I can say its better then the s3...so much more smooth and buttery.

Much better battery life too.

The only thing I miss from the s3 is the camera quality.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Lack of uSD on the N4 was what killed it for me.
25th February 2013, 07:01 PM   |  #110  
mackster248's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Palmdale, CA
Thanks Meter: 649
 
2,932 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Donate to Me
More
Re: S3 vs. Nexus 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by samomamo

Trast me keep the s3 just in case u get bored form the N4. I was in the same situation. I used the nexus 4 for a week trying all the ROMs, and the moles color settings (we which didn't even help lost the brightness), then picked up the s3 and it felt so good in the hands. The n4 is heavy when you use it for 2-3 hours. So GS3 is so much more with all the TW and Aosp ROMs its much better. One week I use TW other Aosp AOKP cyanogenmod PA and much more. Just keep the s3 for a month.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Lol the N4.... Heavy....? Seems light to me. You've gotta be crazy.

Its apple and oranges guys, like what you like and stop trying to convince other people why you think x is better than y.

S3 is great and offers some cool stuff with TW.

N4 is great with superior speed and quick updates.

No need for an argument.

Sent from my Nexus 4

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mackster248 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in T-Mobile Galaxy S III General by ThreadRank