[GUIDE]Port Jelly Bean transition animations on EVERY ROM & EVERY PHONE
I wrote this tutorial that explains how to port Jelly Bean transition animations on EVERY ROM
& especially on EVERY PHONE
1) First of all, you need to download and install APK MANAGER
2) Extract with WinRAR, from the ROM you want to modify, the file framework-res.apk
, that you can find in the directory \System\framework\.
3) Go to the apk manager folder and place the framework-res.apk
file in the folder "place-apk-here-for-modding"
4) In the apk manager folder, double click on the file "Script". A cmd window will open.
5) Where it says "Please make your decision", write "22"
(Set current project) and enter. Then enter "1"
(to choose the first apk) and enter. Then enter "9"
(Decompile apk) and enter.
The script will decompile the framework-res.apk.
6) Now go to your apk manager folder, go to projects\framework-res\res\anim\
In this folder there are the animations of your rom. They consist in some .xml files decompiled.
7) Download this:
8) Copy the files from the folder "anim"
of the zip downloaded into the anim folder and you are asked to replace the files; choose yes.
9) Now go to your apk manager folder, go to projects\framework-res\res\values\
. Edit the file integers.xml
Modify the values in those lines:
and add these just below:
10) Return to Script. Enter "11"
(Compile apk) and enter.
The script will rebuild the framework-res.apk.
11) You are asked if this is a system application. Enter "n" and enter.
12) Go to the folder "place-apk-here-for-modding"
delete the file "unsignedframework-res.apk"
, click with the right mouse button on "framework-res.apk"
and select "7zip > Open file"
, delete the folder "res"
, go to the folder "projects\framework-res\build\apk\"
select the folder "res"
and the "resource.arsc"
, drag to zip and close.
13) Ready, now just replace.
CONGRATRULATIONS!!! YOU ARE DONE!!!
And if you think this tutorial is useful, CLICK THANKS
P.S.: If you think that this post can help or interest people of other forums (with other devices), please share this post