Xylon is fully transformed distribution for Android Devices. It is designed to take full advantage of the device’s hardware and to provide the user pure Android experience. The team is constantly working on making things better for the users and are happy to do so. We, the team, believe that for one to experience the pure taste of Android, he/she should be provided with something which is fast, intuitive and fluid – That’s where we come in – To provide you that. Xylon started as a part of the Fruits & Veggies (FNV) project, a community ROM for the Galaxy Nexus and is now set up individually but it’s roots are based on FNV. remicks, the founder of the FNV – inspired me to build something that would make users love of what they use daily.
P.S This ROM is fully based on FNV though...[/B]
Common Daily 'speedy' features.
A thousand better than having a fan page.
Our Community in G+ (Downloads, Changelog, Community.)
Our Website (Informations that you want to know.)
* ProjectFNV - A community started by remicks, Papa Pearce, knokfirst and many more.
* Romanbb & TeamKang - The best unicorn porn you can get ( + Kitteh too)
* SteveSpear - The Butter. His Pub builds are also available here.
* CM Team - The legend of all.
* TeamVanir - They're are kings of speed.
* kufikugel - SlimRoms Developer.
* pbeeler - God of Speed I
* aaronpoweruser - God of Speed II
* D4rKn3sSyS - His da best.
and the others who have helped.
Downloads 'n' Instructions
* Before proceeding any crack-flashing. You must be rooted order to flash this.
* Download the ROM here, Goo.im
* Follow up your Google Apps, Latest (2012-12-12)
* Once all of your Download is done, move all the zip you downloaded to your device's storage.
* Reboot into recovery
--- This step is for beginners, who is already on Xylon, you just have to dirty flash, no need for a clean flash. --
* Go to Wipe, select "Factory Reset"
* press Install.
* Select "xylon_devicename_000_xx-xx-2012.zip", "gapps-jb-2012xxxx-signed.zip" and your other packages..
* Then, swipe to install.
* Once all the processes is done, reboot.
* Wait for a couple of minutes, go n make cup of coffee for yourself.
* BAM! It's done! Enjoy the smoothness!
A Video Tutorial by FlamingAiro
Our Team and Our Twitter
* daxxmax - Founder/Revived FNV - @daxxmax
* arzbhatia - GFX Designer, Site Maintainer, User Experience ''Guy'' - @arzbhatia
* Anarkia1976 - Kernel Developer - @anarkia1976
* BenjaminGoodwin - Developer / Device Maintainer - @benjustjammin
* AlexForTomorrow - Device Maintainer - @AlexForTomorrow
* Dorilife - Device Maintainer - @Dorilife
* D00mSlayer - Xylonogist - @D00mSlayer
* Bluewall - Xylonionoogist - @Bluewall