Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,458 Members 46,644 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme]Batteries for Simplistic Control

Tip us?
 
betoNL
Old
#11  
betoNL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,253
Posts: 5,585
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Here, there, everywhere

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by to_dragon View Post
Hello,
i've the donated version of simplistic control, version 3.0, but i can't install any batterie, i run the apk batterie version i want, but nothing changes.
can you help me please. Thank you
In the simplistic control, Did you enabled Custom Battery at /Battery /Main Battery View ?

Otherwise it can be so many things , that only a fresh firmware/rom install would help ...

.
 
virland
Old
#12  
virland's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 273
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by betoNL View Post
Thanks for this

Tried 2 of them:

Gas color is fine

But Alien Yellow seem no to be fitting properly

.


As you can see i tried it and seems to be OK.



Quote:
Originally Posted by to_dragon View Post
Hello,
i've the donated version of simplistic control, version 3.0, but i can't install any batterie, i run the apk batterie version i want, but nothing changes.
can you help me please. Thank you
You have to enter the application - battery and press the check/update custom battery in order to find the new installation.


Sent from my Galaxy to Tapatalk.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1357309957117.jpg
Views:	871
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	1616277  
 
betoNL
Old
#13  
betoNL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,253
Posts: 5,585
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Here, there, everywhere

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by virland View Post
As you can see i tried it and seems to be OK.
Ok thanks for the reply

In my case the icon seems shorter (narrower) so the second digit gets smaller:




Cannot figure that out .....yet .


I am on stock dpi ( as far as I remember) and no mod rom ...


.
 
virland
Old
(Last edited by virland; 4th January 2013 at 03:56 PM.)
#14  
virland's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 273
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by betoNL View Post
Ok thanks for the reply

In my case the icon seems shorter (narrower) so the second digit gets smaller.

Cannot figure that out .....yet .


I am on stock dpi ( as far as I remember) and no mod rom ...


.
It has to do with the digit numbers as you can see from my picture same thing happens with number 1... so I think you don't have to worry...

Sent from my Galaxy to Tapatalk.
 
betoNL
Old
#15  
betoNL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,253
Posts: 5,585
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Here, there, everywhere

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by virland View Post
It has to do with the digit numbers as you can see from my picture same thing happens with number 1... so I think you don't have to worry...
Yeah...you right about the digits, but i still think my icon is narrower; but that's no big deal..

Tons of other battery icons to play with



.
 
to_dragon
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by virland View Post
As you can see i tried it and seems to be OK.





You have to enter the application - battery and press the check/update custom battery in order to find the new installation.


Sent from my Galaxy to Tapatalk.
I've done that also, when i press the check update custom battery, should this option open in order I can choose the new installation, or is it automatically updated?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
 
virland
Old
#17  
virland's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 273
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by to_dragon View Post
I've done that also, when i press the check update custom battery, should this option open in order I can choose the new installation, or is it automatically updated?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
First you make the installation and then you press the check/update and the new battery appears at the notification bar.
 
to_dragon
Old
#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by virland View Post
First you make the installation and then you press the check/update and the new battery appears at the notification bar.
Not working for me
Never mind, thank you for your help

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
 
frenchiiiiii
Old
#19  
frenchiiiiii's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 161
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by to_dragon View Post
Not working for me
Never mind, thank you for your help

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
1- install the apk
2- go in simplistic control , in battery folder choose " custom"
3- press update
4- done ...

Work if u've got the donation version .

Get a try and tell us
GALAXY NOTE 3
OMEGA V21



 
cabessius
Old
#20  
cabessius's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 408
Posts: 877
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ibiza, Spain
Very good, Gas battery is my favourite.
BTW, Alien Blue seems to point to Alien Yellow.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes