Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MOD][CM9) Samsung Galaxy S.3 Lockscreen UPDATED to CM9 RC-7 (20 March 2013)

OP Adi_aishiteru

6th January 2013, 08:27 AM   |  #11  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Bandar Lampung
Thanks Meter: 712
 
558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Op updated !

How to install & bugs !!
10th January 2013, 05:42 PM   |  #12  
outerh3aven's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag shadow moses island
Thanks Meter: 456
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Since you are the master of mod for the ariesVE too, I got a question for you:

I have tried to move the clock of the mod more downwards, where it is located in the galaxy note2 lockscreen. I did this:

- /res/layout/keyguard_screen_tab_unlock.xml

to :
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<GridLayout android:gravity="center_horizontal" android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <RelativeLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="332.0dip">
        <com.android.internal.widget.multiwaveview.MultiWaveView android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/unlock_widget" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" android:targetDescriptions="@array/lockscreen_target_descriptions_with_camera" android:directionDescriptions="@array/lockscreen_direction_descriptions" android:targetDrawables="@array/lockscreen_targets_with_camera" android:handleDrawable="@drawable/ic_lockscreen_handle" android:rightChevronDrawable="@drawable/ic_lockscreen_chevron_right" android:waveDrawable="@drawable/ic_lockscreen_outerring" android:outerRadius="@dimen/multiwaveview_target_placement_radius" android:hitRadius="@dimen/multiwaveview_hit_radius" android:vibrationDuration="20" android:snapMargin="@dimen/multiwaveview_snap_margin" android:feedbackCount="3" android:verticalOffset="0.0dip" android:horizontalOffset="0.0dip" />
        <TextView android:visibility="gone" android:textAppearance="?textAppearanceMedium" android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_size" android:textColor="?textColorSecondary" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:gravity="center_horizontal" android:id="@id/carrier" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="12.0dip" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" />
    </RelativeLayout>
    <com.android.internal.widget.DigitalClock android:layout_gravity="left" android:id="@id/time" android:layout_marginTop="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_clockfont_top_margin" android:layout_marginLeft="30.0dip" android:layout_marginBottom="12.0dip">
        <TextView android:textAppearance="?textAppearanceMedium" android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_clock_font_size" android:textColor="@color/lockscreen_clock_background" android:ellipsize="none" android:id="@id/timeDisplayBackground" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="6.0dip" android:singleLine="true" />
        <TextView android:textAppearance="?textAppearanceMedium" android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_clock_font_size" android:textColor="@color/lockscreen_clock_foreground" android:ellipsize="none" android:id="@id/timeDisplayForeground" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="6.0dip" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_alignLeft="@id/timeDisplayBackground" android:layout_alignTop="@id/timeDisplayBackground" />
    </com.android.internal.widget.DigitalClock>
    <LinearLayout android:layout_gravity="left" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_marginLeft="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_right_margin">
        <TextView android:textAppearance="?textAppearanceMedium" android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_size" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/date" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
        <TextView android:textAppearance="?textAppearanceMedium" android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_size" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/alarm_status" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginRight="16.0dip" android:singleLine="true" android:drawablePadding="4.0dip" />
    </LinearLayout>
    <TextView android:textAppearance="?textAppearanceMedium" android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_size" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:layout_gravity="left" android:id="@id/status1" android:layout_marginLeft="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_right_margin" android:singleLine="true" android:drawablePadding="4.0dip" />
    <Space android:layout_gravity="fill" />
    <Button android:layout_gravity="left" android:id="@id/emergencyCallButton" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="4.0dip" android:layout_marginLeft="16.0dip" android:text="@string/lockscreen_emergency_call" android:drawableLeft="@drawable/lockscreen_emergency_button" android:drawablePadding="4.0dip" style="?android:attr/buttonBarButtonStyle" />
    <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:weightSum="2.0" style="?android:attr/buttonBarStyle">
        <Button android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_size" android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal" android:id="@id/emergencyCallButton" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/lockscreen_emergency_call" android:drawableLeft="@drawable/lockscreen_emergency_button" android:drawablePadding="0.0dip" android:layout_weight="1.0" style="?android:attr/buttonBarButtonStyle" />
    </LinearLayout>
    <include android:layout_gravity="fill" android:id="@id/transport" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:layout_column="0" android:layout_row="0" android:layout_rowSpan="4" android:layout_columnSpan="1" layout="@layout/keyguard_transport_control" />
</GridLayout>
and yep, the s3 lockscreen disappeared fully and there was only the cm9 unlocker where the s3 should be.
(imagine your galaxy note mod, without the galaxy note frames, amd the cm9 instead.)

can you please help me out with this?

Thank you very much!!!
really love your work!

Sent from my GT-I9001 (not GalaxyW ) using xda premium
10th January 2013, 08:11 PM   |  #13  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Bandar Lampung
Thanks Meter: 712
 
558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by outerh3aven

Since you are the master of mod for the ariesVE too, I got a question for you:

I have tried to move the clock of the mod more downwards, where it is located in the galaxy note2 lockscreen. I did this:

- /res/layout/keyguard_screen_tab_unlock.xml

to :

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<GridLayout android:gravity="center_horizontal" android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <RelativeLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="332.0dip">
        <com.android.internal.widget.multiwaveview.MultiWaveView android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/unlock_widget" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" android:targetDescriptions="@array/lockscreen_target_descriptions_with_camera" android:directionDescriptions="@array/lockscreen_direction_descriptions" android:targetDrawables="@array/lockscreen_targets_with_camera" android:handleDrawable="@drawable/ic_lockscreen_handle" android:rightChevronDrawable="@drawable/ic_lockscreen_chevron_right" android:waveDrawable="@drawable/ic_lockscreen_outerring" android:outerRadius="@dimen/multiwaveview_target_placement_radius" android:hitRadius="@dimen/multiwaveview_hit_radius" android:vibrationDuration="20" android:snapMargin="@dimen/multiwaveview_snap_margin" android:feedbackCount="3" android:verticalOffset="0.0dip" android:horizontalOffset="0.0dip" />
        <TextView android:visibility="gone" android:textAppearance="?textAppearanceMedium" android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_size" android:textColor="?textColorSecondary" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:gravity="center_horizontal" android:id="@id/carrier" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="12.0dip" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" />
    </RelativeLayout>
    <com.android.internal.widget.DigitalClock android:layout_gravity="left" android:id="@id/time" android:layout_marginTop="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_clockfont_top_margin" android:layout_marginLeft="30.0dip" android:layout_marginBottom="12.0dip">
        <TextView android:textAppearance="?textAppearanceMedium" android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_clock_font_size" android:textColor="@color/lockscreen_clock_background" android:ellipsize="none" android:id="@id/timeDisplayBackground" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="6.0dip" android:singleLine="true" />
        <TextView android:textAppearance="?textAppearanceMedium" android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_clock_font_size" android:textColor="@color/lockscreen_clock_foreground" android:ellipsize="none" android:id="@id/timeDisplayForeground" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="6.0dip" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_alignLeft="@id/timeDisplayBackground" android:layout_alignTop="@id/timeDisplayBackground" />
    </com.android.internal.widget.DigitalClock>
    <LinearLayout android:layout_gravity="left" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_marginLeft="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_right_margin">
        <TextView android:textAppearance="?textAppearanceMedium" android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_size" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/date" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
        <TextView android:textAppearance="?textAppearanceMedium" android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_size" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/alarm_status" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginRight="16.0dip" android:singleLine="true" android:drawablePadding="4.0dip" />
    </LinearLayout>
    <TextView android:textAppearance="?textAppearanceMedium" android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_size" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:layout_gravity="left" android:id="@id/status1" android:layout_marginLeft="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_right_margin" android:singleLine="true" android:drawablePadding="4.0dip" />
    <Space android:layout_gravity="fill" />
    <Button android:layout_gravity="left" android:id="@id/emergencyCallButton" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="4.0dip" android:layout_marginLeft="16.0dip" android:text="@string/lockscreen_emergency_call" android:drawableLeft="@drawable/lockscreen_emergency_button" android:drawablePadding="4.0dip" style="?android:attr/buttonBarButtonStyle" />
    <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:weightSum="2.0" style="?android:attr/buttonBarStyle">
        <Button android:textSize="@dimen/keyguard_lockscreen_status_line_font_size" android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal" android:id="@id/emergencyCallButton" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/lockscreen_emergency_call" android:drawableLeft="@drawable/lockscreen_emergency_button" android:drawablePadding="0.0dip" android:layout_weight="1.0" style="?android:attr/buttonBarButtonStyle" />
    </LinearLayout>
    <include android:layout_gravity="fill" android:id="@id/transport" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:layout_column="0" android:layout_row="0" android:layout_rowSpan="4" android:layout_columnSpan="1" layout="@layout/keyguard_transport_control" />
</GridLayout>
and yep, the s3 lockscreen disappeared fully and there was only the cm9 unlocker where the s3 should be.
(imagine your galaxy note mod, without the galaxy note frames, amd the cm9 instead.)

can you please help me out with this?

Thank you very much!!!
really love your work!

Sent from my GT-I9001 (not GalaxyW ) using xda premium

Have you try just to flash my mod Galaxy Note LS ?.. coz ussually almost all my mod work too to s plus

Or if you want to build it by yourself, you better ask this guy who create the Mod => http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1568697

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app
10th January 2013, 08:40 PM   |  #14  
outerh3aven's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag shadow moses island
Thanks Meter: 456
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi_ai****eru

Have you try just to flash my mod Galaxy Note LS ?.. coz ussually almost all my mod work too to s plus

Or if you want to build it by yourself, you better ask this guy who create the Mod => http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1568697

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app

Yeah! I know. Almost all sgs+ mods are working on w and almost w mods are working on sgs+.

I already tried your galaxy note mod. Was not so much satisfied... Sorry.
I thought of combine this 2 mods.
So I took the xml meantioned above ( the main xml for clock as you know, etc. This xml is similar to the galaxy note xml), modified it and compiled.
As I sad: It didn't work. I couldn't get my results as I wanted. Thanks anyway. Will ask Evilisto for help
:thumbup: keep it up!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium
11th January 2013, 03:53 AM   |  #15  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Bandar Lampung
Thanks Meter: 712
 
558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by outerh3aven

Yeah! I know. Almost all sgs+ mods are working on w and almost w mods are working on sgs+.

I already tried your galaxy note mod. Was not so much satisfied... Sorry.
I thought of combine this 2 mods.
So I took the xml meantioned above ( the main xml for clock as you know, etc. This xml is similar to the galaxy note xml), modified it and compiled.
As I sad: It didn't work. I couldn't get my results as I wanted. Thanks anyway. Will ask Evilisto for help
:thumbup: keep it up!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium

Good luck to you :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app
19th January 2013, 10:39 AM   |  #16  
puppynaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 190
 
279 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Will this work on my i9003?
19th January 2013, 10:56 AM   |  #17  
Member
Flag Bojnurd
Thanks Meter: 5
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
nice work
1st February 2013, 04:39 PM   |  #18  
kerim336's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Re: (MOD-CM9) Samsung Galaxy S.3 Inspired Lockscreen
How can i uninstall this?

Sorry for my english
3rd February 2013, 05:57 AM   |  #19  
MR.Volkf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag C:\Apktool & C:\TickleMyAndroid
Thanks Meter: 539
 
869 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Re: (MOD-CM9) Samsung Galaxy S.3 Inspired Lockscreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbrian2012

Will this work on my i9003?

Chinmay was made it for galaxy sl

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium
7th February 2013, 06:35 AM   |  #20  
tanishque italia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 56
 
349 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Re: (MOD-CM9) Samsung Galaxy S.3 Inspired Lockscreen
Will it work on mdpi resolution?

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes