Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,815 Members 42,510 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best buy price match for note 2

Tip us?

ishsed
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default note 2

so can anybody help me out i have a upgrade and i won't to get the phone and price match it at best buy. but i just check the amazon wireless website and as i can see all the prices went back up to 250 even for a new line. Im just trying to get the note 2 for a great deal.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
i did this also. best buy price matched the 149 new line note on amazon as an upgrade. when it dropped to 99, i just took the print out back in and they gave me a 50 dollar gift card since i was within my return period.
so you was able to use your upgrade and get the note 2 for the price listed for a new line

imiller913
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I printed out the page when amazon had the note 2 for $99 went to best buy and ended up upgrading two lines at the new customer price.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

morbiddevil82
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Didnt work for me when i got this phone in december.. they said the amazon one wasnt in stock and its against policy.. even if i had a printout of the chat with them saying they could match it

Sent from my big big BIG iphone killer.

ishsed
Old
(Last edited by ishsed; 5th January 2013 at 06:18 AM.) Reason: changing
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by imiller913 View Post
I printed out the page when amazon had the note 2 for $99 went to best buy and ended up upgrading two lines at the new customer price.

im going to try that. do you thinks it better to go in the store or call first and see if i can get my phone upgraded, at adding a new line prices. amazon wireless has the phone for 169 if you add a line.

yankees45us
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishsed View Post
im going to try that. do you thinks it better to go in the store or call first and see if i can get my phone upgraded, at adding a new line prices. amazon wireless has the phone for 169 if you add a line.
I would just go in. If at first they deny then ask for a manager. If in the end it doesn't work then call the 1800 number. Their policy right now is to price match online retailers. They have to honor it. Unless the policy just ended since the holidays are over.

Sent from my Amazing Galaxy Note 2!

crzycrkr
Old
Thanks Meter 200
I just picked one up from best buy and had them price match Amazon. No problems at all so I walked out with one for $139.99 plus tax. All the money I saved just got plunked down on accessories on Amazon

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

yankees45us
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzycrkr View Post
I just picked one up from best buy and had them price match Amazon. No problems at all so I walked out with one for $139.99 plus tax. All the money I saved just got plunked down on accessories on Amazon

With this phone you been never have too many accessories. Gotta protect it due to its plastic body..That's the only complaint I have.

The Following User Says Thank You to yankees45us For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

imiller913
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishsed View Post
When I saw it was $99 I just printed it out and went in. Didnt want to ask over the phone becasue since its new the probably would have said no right off the bat. Sorry for the slow response.

ac16313
Old
Thanks Meter 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
With this phone you been never have too many accessories. Gotta protect it due to its plastic body..That's the only complaint I have.

Gotta agree.. lol 120 dollars just dropped on my phone.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

crzycrkr
Old
Thanks Meter 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac16313 View Post
Gotta agree.. lol 120 dollars just dropped on my phone.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
Wish I stopped at $120, lol

The Following User Says Thank You to crzycrkr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]