Ask a question

No registration required

Best buy price match for note 2

OP damnitdave

5th January 2013, 03:15 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
note 2
so can anybody help me out i have a upgrade and i won't to get the phone and price match it at best buy. but i just check the amazon wireless website and as i can see all the prices went back up to 250 even for a new line. Im just trying to get the note 2 for a great deal.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420

i did this also. best buy price matched the 149 new line note on amazon as an upgrade. when it dropped to 99, i just took the print out back in and they gave me a 50 dollar gift card since i was within my return period.

so you was able to use your upgrade and get the note 2 for the price listed for a new line
5th January 2013, 05:38 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
I printed out the page when amazon had the note 2 for $99 went to best buy and ended up upgrading two lines at the new customer price.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
5th January 2013, 05:52 AM   |  #13  
Rogers, AR
Thanks Meter: 28

281 posts
More
Didnt work for me when i got this phone in december.. they said the amazon one wasnt in stock and its against policy.. even if i had a printout of the chat with them saying they could match it

Sent from my big big BIG iphone killer.
5th January 2013, 07:13 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imiller913

I printed out the page when amazon had the note 2 for $99 went to best buy and ended up upgrading two lines at the new customer price.

im going to try that. do you thinks it better to go in the store or call first and see if i can get my phone upgraded, at adding a new line prices. amazon wireless has the phone for 169 if you add a line.
Last edited by ishsed; 5th January 2013 at 07:18 AM. Reason: changing
5th January 2013, 05:52 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 91

513 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishsed

im going to try that. do you thinks it better to go in the store or call first and see if i can get my phone upgraded, at adding a new line prices. amazon wireless has the phone for 169 if you add a line.

I would just go in. If at first they deny then ask for a manager. If in the end it doesn't work then call the 1800 number. Their policy right now is to price match online retailers. They have to honor it. Unless the policy just ended since the holidays are over.

Sent from my Amazing Galaxy Note 2!
7th January 2013, 01:41 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 203

1,409 posts
I just picked one up from best buy and had them price match Amazon. No problems at all so I walked out with one for $139.99 plus tax. All the money I saved just got plunked down on accessories on Amazon

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
7th January 2013, 02:48 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 91

513 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzycrkr

I just picked one up from best buy and had them price match Amazon. No problems at all so I walked out with one for $139.99 plus tax. All the money I saved just got plunked down on accessories on Amazon

With this phone you been never have too many accessories. Gotta protect it due to its plastic body..That's the only complaint I have.

The Following User Says Thank You to yankees45us For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2013, 12:53 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishsed

When I saw it was $99 I just printed it out and went in. Didnt want to ask over the phone becasue since its new the probably would have said no right off the bat. Sorry for the slow response.

8th January 2013, 12:56 AM   |  #19  
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 378

2,745 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us

With this phone you been never have too many accessories. Gotta protect it due to its plastic body..That's the only complaint I have.

Gotta agree.. lol 120 dollars just dropped on my phone.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
8th January 2013, 01:32 AM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 203

1,409 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac16313

Gotta agree.. lol 120 dollars just dropped on my phone.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Wish I stopped at $120, lol

The Following User Says Thank You to crzycrkr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread