Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,781 Members 47,541 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [AOSP][LINARO] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean [4.2.1] Beta 3.2.1 [manta] Jan 27

Tip us?

nocoast
Old
Thanks Meter 1,255

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataga View Post
Aokp issues

Sent from my Liquid ROM filled Nexus 10
Which have now become my issues as well...looking into this today.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
If you want to help support my addiction to red bull and coffee please hit the donate button...If you are opposed to my addiction but want to help me OC my cpu even more by helping me upgrade cooling then please hit the donate button. For all other questions or comments press the 'O' key on your dialpad...Thank you and have a nice day.
The Following User Says Thank You to nocoast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lesser Version
Old
(Last edited by Lesser Version; 5th January 2013 at 09:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 49
I noticed in the pictures for the rom a tablet ui look for the nav buttons all the way to the left. Is that included in this beta or coming soon? Great rom, nice and smooth. Like everyone else the nav buttons in portrait are a bit wonky. I didn't have any at first, now I have two huge buttons that don't fit on the screen after changing the amount of nav buttons. Thanks for developing for Manta,
LG G2-

brGabriel
Old
Thanks Meter 219
Love the ROM! Some nice customization options. Just one suggestion though: would it be possible to add a toggle for true tablet ui?

HolyChicken
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Has anyone tried this rom with KTmana kernel and KTweaker app? I just came from AOSP+ rom running 1/2/13 build of KTmanta and was loving all the cpu goveners. Just wanted to know if anyone had done this yet and what their thoughts were before I went through all the effort my self haha.

nocoast
Old
Thanks Meter 1,255

DONATE TO ME
I'm running that setup right now and loving it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
If you want to help support my addiction to red bull and coffee please hit the donate button...If you are opposed to my addiction but want to help me OC my cpu even more by helping me upgrade cooling then please hit the donate button. For all other questions or comments press the 'O' key on your dialpad...Thank you and have a nice day.
The Following User Says Thank You to nocoast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HolyChicken
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Yeah I actually got tired of waiting for someone to respond so I flashed KTmanta kernel as well. I would have to agree with you that it is pretty sweet. Is there a way to get the navbar on the left? I tried flashing the leftnavbar mod from craigacgomez but it did not go so well on this rom haha. I thought there would be a way to do it through the rom settings but I have not been able to find it.

Lesser Version
Old
(Last edited by Lesser Version; 5th January 2013 at 11:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyChicken View Post
Yeah I actually got tired of waiting for someone to respond so I flashed KTmanta kernel as well. I would have to agree with you that it is pretty sweet. Is there a way to get the navbar on the left? I tried flashing the leftnavbar mod from craigacgomez but it did not go so well on this rom haha. I thought there would be a way to do it through the rom settings but I have not been able to find it.
I asked about the nav bar appearing similar to the one on the tablet in the OP, but with the transparent setting I can deal until we get more info. I was going to try the new trinity kernel and see how it goes. Let me know the settings you are using on KT and how it is going for ya. I will report back on trinity.

Edit: Just saw that kernel is not compatible with this rom, guess I am going to try KT
LG G2-

EniGmA1987
Old
Thanks Meter 735
OMG why did you have to release a ROM here? I just installed a new one yesterday and now I have to dump it to install this from now on
The Following User Says Thank You to EniGmA1987 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

edwards311
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Running smoothly so far..... Had some FC in settings but it seems a wipe cache and reboot solved that issue. Thanx for the ROM!!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
Verizon SGSIII........ROOTED and UNLOCKED

notegalaxy
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Any ideas for a fix to when pressing to the right of the back button Google search opens?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe