I am on stock ICS Telcel Rom with unlocked bootloader.
Tried to upgrade to Brasilian Retail 4.1.2 FW using RDS lite 6.0.
1. The power in the house went down, resulting a Fail in the flashing process.
2. Booting up the phone brings me straight to Fastboot saying: Fastboot reason: Flash Failure.
3. Selecting "Normal Powerup" the phone boots to my stock ICS.
4. I tried flashing the Stock ROM through RDS Lite, but it gives me a "Partition_signed" error
I believe that my Fastboot is somehow corrupted and i want to try the following method to recover:
1. Download Telcel Stock Rom
2. Edit the .xml file removing the lines:
a. <step operation="flash" partition="partition" filename="partition_signed" MD5="0c0917493a29c487f87434a0997c3048" />
b. Getvar line
3. Install the ROM using RDS lite 6.0
Is this the correct way? Also: what does eliminating the "Step operation.." line means?
---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------
Originally Posted by Scourge1024
So, what exactly is the point of the DROID RAZR HD Utility 1.10? I reverted back to stock ICS by deleting that partition line and the getvar line and flashing via RSD Lite.
If you have to delete the <step operation="flash" partition="partition" filename="partition_signed" MD5="0c0917493a29c487f87434a0997c3048" /> line, that just means that there's still something irreversible after going JB.
Update: My SD card is not accessible after doing things my way.
Update 2: I think I'm retarded... I had my USB settings in Mass Storage mode (which blocks me from my SD card from my phone).
What do you mean when you say: "...That just means that there's still something irreversible after going JB".
HTC Magic 32B -> LG Optimus black, Rooted, Nova V8 Rom -> Motorola Razr HD rooted