FORUMS

Google Now Marches Forward with ‘Now on Tap’

When Google Now was announced three years ago, it revolutionized the mobile … more

I/O 2015: Google Announces App Link Enhancements

During the Google I/O Keynote, VP of Engineering Dave Burke announced that the Android … more

Google Announces its IoT platform titled ‘Brillo’

A few days ago, a leak highlighted Google’s foray into the Internet … more

Android M Adds “Doze” Deep Sleeping

Android M has answered the call of battery by adding in a deeper sleep implementation … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][1/25/13] - Stock Root De-Odex - JOP40D - 4.2.1 - Version 2

6th January 2013, 09:15 PM |#11  
CJeep's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
OMFG! You mean I'm going to have CleanRom on my VZ Galaxy note 2 AND my N10? I am going to wet myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to CJeep For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
6th January 2013, 09:30 PM |#12  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 62,639
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJeep

OMFG! You mean I'm going to have CleanRom on my VZ Galaxy note 2 AND my N10? I am going to wet myself.

Ahahahaha. Dont do that!!!
7th January 2013, 03:44 AM |#13  
jmcharles's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
This is fantastic! I donated to your Nexus 10 fund, and tried to recruit others to the effort, but hadn't heard anything. Glad to see it worked out!

SPEED IS LIFE. MORE IS BETTER.
The Following User Says Thank You to jmcharles For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th January 2013, 04:23 AM |#14  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 62,639
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcharles

This is fantastic! I donated to your Nexus 10 fund, and tried to recruit others to the effort, but hadn't heard anything. Glad to see it worked out!

SPEED IS LIFE. MORE IS BETTER.

Very cool! Thanks!
7th January 2013, 05:15 AM |#15  
escosk8r's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Scott!!! You freakin rocked my rezound, I can't believe your here with us now! Its like im dreaming This makes my week!
7th January 2013, 07:34 AM |#16  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 62,639
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by escosk8r

Scott!!! You freakin rocked my rezound, I can't believe your here with us now! Its like im dreaming This makes my week!

Cool!
7th January 2013, 06:29 PM |#17  
shawnten's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Yorktown
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
cool deal I had the infinity till you dumped it then i picked this thing up and I love it so much more than the infinity 700.
7th January 2013, 08:58 PM |#18  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 62,639
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnten

cool deal I had the infinity till you dumped it then i picked this thing up and I love it so much more than the infinity 700.

Its a lot better than the Infinity. Not even the same league!
7th January 2013, 09:06 PM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
what happens if...
Hi what happens if i Flash this room on my galaxy note 10.1 n8000.

could it brick? Or would it be with a higher resolution?
9th January 2013, 05:03 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elma.rsil

Hi what happens if i Flash this room on my galaxy note 10.1 n8000.

could it brick? Or would it be with a higher resolution?

That's like adding rocket Fuel to your car. You'll just have an expensive smoking crater and a lot of regret. Don't do it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes