Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,858 Members 36,618 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [WiFi/HSPA±][Aroma][4.2.2] Dirty AOKP v5.1 [JDQ39][KBZ][OTA][02/25]

Tip us?
 
mlaws90
Old
(Last edited by mlaws90; 8th January 2013 at 02:53 AM.)
#11  
mlaws90's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,203
Posts: 1,288
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by unciviilized View Post
Flashed this and feels pretty good, will test out and leave feedback. Thanks for another awesome rom.


Edit: i set my status bar to be at the bottom (tablet mode) can i make it bigger?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
The nav bar starts at 48 dpi(largest) and then can only be made smaller. Do you really think yours needs to be made bigger, 48 dpi nav bar is pretty tall? I use 36 dpi on phablet, and 40-44 on tablet, but the nav bar buttons are not resizing in tablet mode, this is an AOKP bug. So I recommend leaving it at 48 dpi in tablet mode if you choose to use it.
goo.im/devs/mlaws90 - hammerhead, flo, m7 builds
Primary Device: Nexus 5
ROM1: AICP v3.5 Nightly [04/07]
Tablet: Google Nexus 7 FHD
ROM1: ParanoidSaberDroid AOSPAL 4.2 Beta 3

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mlaws90 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
unciviilized
Old
#12  
unciviilized's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 671
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: TEXAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlaws90 View Post
The nav bar starts at 48 dpi(largest) and then can only be made smaller. Do you really think yours needs to be made bigger, 48 dpi nav bar is pretty tall? I use 36 dpi on phablet, and 40-44 on tablet, but the nav bar buttons are not resizing in tablet mode, this is an AOKP bug. So I recommend leaving it at 48 dpi in tablet mode if you choose to use it.
I can live with it, was used to seeing it bigger. I tried installing the theme that come with and didnt work said system ui stopped working. I always clean flash when installing roms. But im loving the kingbeatz sounds awesome with my beats headphones. Also which kernel do you recommend for maximum battery life? Installed franco's and seems pretty good so far. Thanks again for an amazing rom.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
hit my thanks button if i helped you!!
 
xtcme
Old
#13  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 74
Join Date: Dec 2012
Onc again I ran into spinning page while holding down an icon. Have had happen before with this class of ROM. Really wish I could see it work, sounds like it has some great features. Also, I have found some ROMs and kernel combos just do not play with my grouper very well.

Sent with XDA HD from a 32GB Grouper
 
mlaws90
Old
(Last edited by mlaws90; 8th January 2013 at 05:13 AM.)
#14  
mlaws90's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,203
Posts: 1,288
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtcme View Post
Once again I ran into spinning page while holding down an icon. Have had happen before with this class of ROM. Really wish I could see it work, sounds like it has some great features. Also, I have found some ROMs and kernel combos just do not play with my grouper very well.

Sent with XDA HD from a 32GB Grouper
I'm not sure what you mean by ran into the "spinning page" while holding down an icon, can you provide a screenshot possibly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unciviilized View Post
I can live with it, was used to seeing it bigger. I tried installing the theme that come with and didnt work said system ui stopped working. I always clean flash when installing roms. But im loving the kingbeatz sounds awesome with my beats headphones. Also which kernel do you recommend for maximum battery life? Installed franco's and seems pretty good so far. Thanks again for an amazing rom.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
The AlloyUI theme DOES NOT WORK in Tablet UI. I just found out about this bug, not sure why it is happening though. Added to OP.

As for a kernel with good battery life either LeanKernel v1.2, it is an aroma option, flash with only the caches wiped, choose options wanted, and flash. Or I hear Franco has good battery life also. Sorry I couldn't be more help, I don't test battery life on my tablet too much, if ever.


EDIT: 100 Downloads in 10 hours! Thanks for all the support!



Releases will come every 1-2 days.

Enjoy Dirty AOKP!
goo.im/devs/mlaws90 - hammerhead, flo, m7 builds
Primary Device: Nexus 5
ROM1: AICP v3.5 Nightly [04/07]
Tablet: Google Nexus 7 FHD
ROM1: ParanoidSaberDroid AOSPAL 4.2 Beta 3

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mlaws90 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
aznrice2k4
Old
#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,424
Posts: 2,747
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chi-Town

 
DONATE TO ME
Awesome work. BTW..for 4.2.1, the integer for af.resampler.quality should be 34 not 3. Its different from 4.1.2.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aznrice2k4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ergo Proxy
Old
(Last edited by Ergo Proxy; 8th January 2013 at 05:57 AM.)
#16  
Ergo Proxy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 178
Posts: 266
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznrice2k4 View Post
Awesome work. BTW..for 4.2.1, the integer for af.resampler.quality should be 34 not 3. Its different from 4.1.2.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
Your still going to port your ROM right? Or is this it.

Edit: I thought it was af.resampler.quality=4 for 4.2.1

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
 
aznrice2k4
Old
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,424
Posts: 2,747
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chi-Town

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by keegan59 View Post
Your still going to port your ROM right? Or is this it.

Edit: I thought it was af.resampler.quality=4 for 4.2.1

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
Well..I've been looking into it but the numbers are different for 4.2.1

Yeah, I am still porting it. I need to start on the 4.2 first.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to aznrice2k4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mlaws90
Old
(Last edited by mlaws90; 8th January 2013 at 09:15 AM.)
#18  
mlaws90's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,203
Posts: 1,288
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Dirty AOKP v1.2 had finished uploading and is ready to download!

I have just released Dirty AOKP v1.2, v1.1 was not released. This can be flashed without a full wipe. Only wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache if you are coming from v1.0. After you flash all apps will be up-to-date.

http://goo.im/devs/mlaws90/grouper/DirtyAOKP

Direct Link: http://goo.im/devs/mlaws90/grouper/DirtyAOKP/DirtyAOKPv1.2.zip


v1.0 to v1.2 Changelog
Quote:
#Dirty AOKP v1.1 Changelog(Unreleased)
#
#Bricked Kernel v0.58 added to Aroma!
#Nova Launcher Updated to latest Beta - 2.0.1beta2
#Added Chronus Clock Widget with Weather and Calander - New Options
- New coloured weather icons
- New bold options
- New calendar options
- New preferences interface (icons and lists)
- Setting in App Drawer
#
#
#Dirty AOKP v1.2 Changelog
#
#Titanium Backup updated to 5.8.0
#SuperSU updated to 0.99
#Google Now, Gmail, Sound Search updated in Gapps to latest
goo.im/devs/mlaws90 - hammerhead, flo, m7 builds
Primary Device: Nexus 5
ROM1: AICP v3.5 Nightly [04/07]
Tablet: Google Nexus 7 FHD
ROM1: ParanoidSaberDroid AOSPAL 4.2 Beta 3

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mlaws90 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ngoralph
Old
#19  
ngoralph's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,271
Posts: 1,540
Join Date: Apr 2012
tablet mode??
 
mlaws90
Old
#20  
mlaws90's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,203
Posts: 1,288
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngoralph View Post
tablet mode??
Yes there is tablet mode, go to General UI under ROM Control. There near the bottom you will see "UI Mode" select this then select Tablet.
goo.im/devs/mlaws90 - hammerhead, flo, m7 builds
Primary Device: Nexus 5
ROM1: AICP v3.5 Nightly [04/07]
Tablet: Google Nexus 7 FHD
ROM1: ParanoidSaberDroid AOSPAL 4.2 Beta 3


The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mlaws90 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.2.1, aokp, aroma, cherry picks, dirty
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes