Post Reply

[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

OP epinter

8th January 2013, 01:31 PM   |  #11  
Palmin's Avatar
Member
Flag Newfirecastle
Thanks Meter: 17
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Fantastic Job! :thumbup:

ROM runs realy fast and looks so great.

I hope you can fix the non working camera and the other bugs.

Donation is on the way!

Gesendet von meinem XT925 mit Tapatalk 2
8th January 2013, 05:31 PM   |  #12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
sorry if this is off topic but does anyone know the theme epinter is using in the first picture. and what is that circle widget hes got?

Thanks
8th January 2013, 08:26 PM   |  #13  
madmonkey57's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 245
 
523 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
I can only imagine the kind of effort and the amount of time you spend working on this so that we can all enjoy the latest and greatest CM.

The value of a man resides in what he gives and not in what he is capable of receiving. -Albert Einstein

Thank you very much Emerson.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madmonkey57 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2013, 09:30 PM   |  #14  
epinter's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 7,324
 
896 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropin1

sorry if this is off topic but does anyone know the theme epinter is using in the first picture. and what is that circle widget hes got?

Thanks

Crystal 2 CM10
The circle is the analog clock
The Following User Says Thank You to epinter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2013, 10:47 PM   |  #15  
alcaloide_'s Avatar
Member
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 13
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Red face
Thank you so much Emerson, will give a little donation when I can, fantastic job
Android 4.2 is amazing, you can really tell the difference between 4.1 and 4.2..

And remember guys, to access developer settings on Android 4.2 go to Settings -> About phone and tap Build Number 7 times
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcaloide_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2013, 11:00 PM   |  #16  
epinter's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 7,324
 
896 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcaloide_

Thank you so much Emerson, will give a little donation when I can, fantastic job
Android 4.2 is amazing, you can really tell the difference between 4.1 and 4.2..

And remember guys, to access developer settings on Android 4.2 go to Settings -> About phone and tap Build Number 7 times

Thanks very much.
9th January 2013, 03:10 AM   |  #17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Should we be able to install this a safe strap slot?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app
9th January 2013, 11:43 AM   |  #18  
epinter's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 7,324
 
896 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonjw12

Should we be able to install this a safe strap slot?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

I didn't try yet, but I'm almost sure it will not work. The display code in the kernel was changed, and the display libraries upgraded. When I have time, I will test and try to make a version for safestrap.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epinter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2013, 02:18 PM   |  #19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by epinter

I didn't try yet, but I'm almost sure it will not work. The display code in the kernel was changed, and the display libraries upgraded. When I have time, I will test and try to make a version for safestrap.

That would be great. I tried installing it in a slot and all I got was the boot animation. I let it sit for over 20 mins but it never finished booting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app
9th January 2013, 05:29 PM   |  #20  
epinter's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 7,324
 
896 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
if you got the boot animation, the display worked. You can look the logcat to see what's happening.

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in RAZR HD Android Development by ThreadRank