5,597,647 Members 33,828 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

★★ CleanROM Inheritance 3.x |CROMI-X UPDATE SOON| OC Kernel | OFFICIAL HELP THREAD ★★

Tip us?

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1459
Quote:
Originally Posted by synaptic13 View Post
Posted over on the main rom thread as well... ok so trying to download a couple of paid gameloft games from the market and I m getting a "942" error, i hav tried wiping data on all relevant apps; playstore, services, downloads etc.....no luck...wiped caches and fixed permissions as well. Could it be a dpi issue? currently set at 240. any help is appreciated

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
OK, we have a first customer. Have you tried my suggestions from the other forum?
The Following User Says Thank You to buhohitr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

synaptic13
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr View Post
OK, we have a first customer. Have you tried my suggestions from the other forum?
Just about to re flash and choose 213dpi...keep u posted

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11267

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr View Post
Also what rom were you on before and did it work on that? Which gameloft games in particular?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ASUS Transformer TF700T/TF201/TF300T(GL)/ME301T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF700 Infinity
[ROM] mini-C TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF300T(GL) | TF201 Prime | ME301T Smart Pad 10

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

Please Donate Here to support CROMi-X Development

lartomar2002
Old
Thanks Meter 88
If we have a odexed question or stock kernel question do we ask it here or back on the development thread? Or, the questions thread?
Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T-CROMBi-kk 4.4.2
Viewsonic G Tablet-SmoOth Bean 4.1.2
Acer Iconic a100 Rooted and bootloader unlocked stock ICS
Ainol 7 Advanced
Ouya (rooted)
http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php
Nothing left in my right brain, nothing right in my left brain

synaptic13
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
Also what rom were you on before and did it work on that? Which gameloft games in particular?
Wild blood... Order and chaos... Backstab.... Nova actually works but has some issues on boot

buhohitr
Old
(Last edited by buhohitr; 8th January 2013 at 06:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1459
Quote:
Originally Posted by lartomar2002 View Post
If we have a odexed question or stock kernel question do we ask it here or back on the development thread? Or, the questions thread?
They all should be ask here. If you have something to contribute/suggestion/rom report status update to CROMI developement then that should be posted in Development thread. Bring it on bro!!
EDIT: We are trying to free up time for Sdbags so he can working on a new version ))

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11267

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Wild blood... Order and chaos... Backstab.... Nova actually works but has some issues on boot

Back stab and wild blood don't even show up for me. Are they deemed 'compatible' with the TF700 by Gameloft. I know this is a common problem with Gameloft and EA in general not just this ROM. Did you purchase them on a different device? If so you will need to contact Gameloft directly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sbdags For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Thats OK
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Posted over on the main rom thread as well... ok so trying to download a couple of paid gameloft games from the market and I m getting a "942" error, i hav tried wiping data on all relevant apps; playstore, services, downloads etc.....no luck...wiped caches and fixed permissions as well. Could it be a dpi issue? currently set at 240. any help is appreciated

Just to double check...
You cleared data from the download manager in addition to the playstore cache
is that right?

synaptic13
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thats OK View Post
Just to double check...
You cleared data from the download manager in addition to the playstore cache
is that right?
Yep

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
Back stab and wild blood don't even show up for me. Are they deemed 'compatible' with the TF700 by Gameloft. I know this is a common problem with Gameloft and EA in general not just this ROM. Did you purchase them on a different device? If so you will need to contact Gameloft directly.
They were purchased through my playstore account and they show up as compatible... But because my dpi is not stock(213 is stock right?) that may be why they show up... Will re flash in the am and see

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11267

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yep

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

They were purchased through my playstore account and they show up as compatible... But because my dpi is not stock(213 is stock right?) that may be why they show up... Will re flash in the am and see
Official Asus stock value is 160! But the official Asus kernel doesn't allow 160 and boots to 240 so who knows what the play store sees. My rom uses a multi dpi hack play store so doubt changhing dpinwill fix anything. 213 is not the default for sure. It is the default on the nexus 7.

If you search for wild blood it is not found in the play store list. What ROM were you on when you purchased them? Do you not keep tibu backups?

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

Tags
clean rom, cleanrom, cromi, guide