Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 42,050 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

★★ CleanROM Inheritance 3.x |CROMI-X UPDATE SOON| OC Kernel | OFFICIAL HELP THREAD ★★

Tip us?

Thibor69
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 170

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamborba View Post
Anyone else using the full!screen app getting major lag when transitioning between homescreens?even after uninstalling it my infinity still lags,have to reboot for the lag to stop.I'm using nova prime and cromi 3.3 with stock that_kernel non oc.
Hi -

I currently am running the same setup you are. But unfortunately I never use the full screen app. You talking about the little box with the four arrows ? It always gave me troubles no matter what ROM I use. Are you in performance mode and Fsync on/off try both.

Sorry I can't be more help, but I gave up on full screen (older apps).

Thibor

• TRANSFORMER INFiNiTY • CROMBi--KK [CM11][KK] 4.4.4
• SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 • 10.1" PiMP DROiD [JB] 4.2.2
• GALAXY S4 TMOBILE M919• GNF1 SiCKNESS ROM V.1 . [JB] 4.4.2

The Following User Says Thank You to Thibor69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iamborba
Old
(Last edited by iamborba; 23rd February 2013 at 06:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
Not sure we are talking about the same app,but i'll try your suggestions,thing is it's only transitions that lag,actually find that games run smoother in fullscreen with that app installed.wierd mojo for sure.

Thank you for your help

This is the app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...orn.FullScreen

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12,774

DONATE TO ME
The 2 of you are talking about different things.

One is to get rid of the status bar and the other is the full screen compatibility mode Which will have an option to be removed from CROMI 3.4

Deodexed version is finished and running sweet
The Following User Says Thank You to sbdags For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Thats OK
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post

One is to get rid of the status bar and the other is the full screen compatibility mode Which will have an option to be removed from CROMI 3.4

So gimme it!

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12,774

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
CROMI 3.4 Full Rom– ODEX/DEODEX Versions – 24 February 2013
o Recompiled the framework-res and transformer system apks with no compression on the resources.arsc file. Should bring better compatibility and fixes the power saver greyed out settings issue from 3.3 when using the no sd card notification mod.
o Updated the no sd card notification option to include no compatibility mode icon as well when running older phone apps. Thanks elesbb!
o Added option for Asus Desk Clock or Google Desk Clock. You can’t have both.
o Added back in the Asus Weather Widget (compatible with stock launcher). This widget does not work well with other launchers unfortunately.
o Re-odered the options in installer so they make a bit more sense and tidied things up.
o Added Hundsbuah’s OC Kernel v1.6 and Tweaks to options in installer.
o Updated _that’s stock Kernel to v3 in installer.
o Added additional DPI for TF300 users – 148 & 136.
o Added additional DPI for TF700 users – 268 for the blind or those wanting a bit of phablet action.
o Removed Hacked Hulu+ as no longer needed.
o Option included to have the drm fix for google movie compatibility or hulu+ compatibility. You can’t have both.
o Updated the google play store to v3.10.14 multi dpi patched – should fix the dpi issues.
o Updated SuperSU and SU binaries to the latest version 1.1.0
o Updated Google Maps to the latest version 6.14.3
o Updated YouTube to the latest version 4.3.9
o Updated Titanium Backup to the latest version 6.0.3
I did try to do an update patch but as usual too many things got added to make that viable.
The Following User Says Thank You to sbdags For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iamborba
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post

So if i choose to remove compatibility mode in cromi 3.4 my games will run fullscreen?
Or have i completely misunderstood the concept.Looking forward to the 3.4 release.

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12,774

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
So if i choose to remove compatibility mode in cromi 3.4 my games will run fullscreen?
Or have i completely misunderstood the concept.Looking forward to the 3.4 release.
Nope! Just to add to the confusion, the little 4 arrow icon will have an option to be removed and the full!screen app will also be included as an option

iamborba
Old
(Last edited by iamborba; 23rd February 2013 at 08:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
Ok completely confused,will play with the new options when 3.4 is released,i need a coffee or something stronger Lol

Did a google search,now i know what that icon with the arrows you guys were talking about looks like.honestly have never seen it before,or haven't noticed it.

jtrosky
Old
Thanks Meter 963
Default Re: ★★ CleanROM Inheritance 3.x | DEODEX & ODEX | OC Kernel | OFFICIAL HELP THREAD ★★

Quote:
Ok completely confused,will play with the new options when 3.4 is released,i need a coffee or something stronger Lol

Did a google search,now i know what that icon with the arrows you guys were talking about looks like.honestly have never seen it before,or haven't noticed it.
Yeah, it only shows up for certain apps that were originally written for phones, I believe... It does make the app run faster, that's for sure - but it also causes it to run in super-low resolution!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

pakatus
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Re: ★★ CleanROM Inheritance 3.x | DEODEX & ODEX | OC Kernel | OFFICIAL HELP THREAD ★★

Hey all... long time Droid but early tf700... maybe you guys can give me a help. After flashed 3.3 everything rock solid except play store.
I tough it was related to dpi change (changed to 224 i guess medium large, dont recall exact value), so i wiped goople play store app and gfs...but still no joy.

Anyone can help?

Thank everyone for the help

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
--
Pulse >> Blade >> SG2 >> N5
Asus Transformer TF700

Tags
clean rom, cleanrom, cromi, guide