Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,275 Members 42,931 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.1.2] █║ Axis (SDS) `._ AxisM RLS21 Evolve.

Tip us?

HappyPlato
Old
(Last edited by HappyPlato; 9th January 2013 at 04:12 PM.)
Thanks Meter 25
This ROM sounds and looking so good...

shoestar
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalshadowx2 View Post
Do they have a kernel i can flash?? My Wifi isnt working. Or is there another fix?? i flashed twice and did all the wipes.
WiFi is working here. Try the kt kernel.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Installed Titanium Backup from the Play Store and restored apps and lost data upon reboot. I have never had this happen before on ANY ROM i've used on this phone. There has to be something that is not liking it.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Nothing in the Network Settings work. Try to select whichever mode you want and it doesn't take. Phone doesn't know what carrier it is on, says unknown.

Phone:
Samsung Galaxy S3: SGH-I747
ROM: Wicked v6
Kernel: ktoonsez - O/C to 1809mhz
Modem: LK3

Tablet:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1: GT-N8013
ROM: Redemption ROM v3.2
Kernel: Stock

kmthomas2009
Old
Thanks Meter 25
When I try to install the rom and reboot everything force closes. I used TWRP recovery and followed step by step. Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, and factory reset then install rom and once i reboot i get a black screen with everything force closing. i chose the at&t galaxy s3 option. Help please

itstee
Old
Thanks Meter 9
dang my data isn't working

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmthomas2009 View Post
When I try to install the rom and reboot everything force closes. I used TWRP recovery and followed step by step. Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, and factory reset then install rom and once i reboot i get a black screen with everything force closing. i chose the at&t galaxy s3 option. Help please
happened to me.. wipe everything again and install. check md5 sum too

shoestar
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmthomas2009 View Post
Try formatting system after factory reset.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by itstee View Post
dang my data isn't working

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

happened to me.. wipe everything again and install. check md5 sum too
Glad I'm not the only one on the data issue. I think it's something to do with it being a Verizon base. SOMETHING doesn't like GSM.

Phone:

Tablet:

itstee
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoestar View Post

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Glad I'm not the only one on the data issue. I think it's something to do with it being a Verizon base. SOMETHING doesn't like GSM.
i rebooted and it says Searching for Service Activation can take a few minutes. i guess we will see

amatchlesslyric
Old
(Last edited by amatchlesslyric; 9th January 2013 at 03:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 19
I'm having similar issues. I used TWRP and did all the wipes. I installed it completely with the AT&T option. I did select the kernel as well. When it reboots I get a "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." Same with gallery and rom toolbox. I can get past it, but it keeps coming up with that com.android.phone error.

Edit- Flashed 2nd time went much smoother. I picked the developer settings instead of custom settings and also formatted system.

shoestar
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoestar View Post

HiAPN said no SIM card was inserted. WTH?? Lol. I took out SIM card and rebooted, data is back, we will see if it stays. I still think something is up with the ROM.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Yeah, something with the ROM, rebooted and lost data again....

Phone:

Tablet:

xhead
Old
(Last edited by xhead; 9th January 2013 at 04:00 AM.)
Thanks Meter 21
Yeah installing this rom through CWM was a bit interesting. Got force close on everything at first, then booted into recov- re wiped, etc. Installed ROM again and worked on the second try. Love the ROM look so far, everything seems to be working just fine

BTW Running This Rom on Rogers Samsung Galaxy S3

integraGSR
Old
Thanks Meter 6
This rom is fantastic. Multi window works! Photosphere works! Only issue im having was the install but after format and KT kernal it loaded up and runs. Now the issue is no data. The data options are diffrrent then the stock att TW roms. Definately will be runing this once thats figured out!

The Following User Says Thank You to integraGSR For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]