FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDLL7 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [01/09/13]

1,630 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,313
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th January 2013, 02:16 AM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Flahsed deodexed and i see PDA DLL7 but CSC still my previous LJ1 and not LL2.
 
 
11th January 2013, 02:37 AM |#22  
teshxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 3,313
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazzy

Flahsed deodexed and i see PDA DLL7 but CSC still my previous LJ1 and not LL2.

Hmm. It's showing LL2 for me. Did you wipe dalvik/cache?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1357871788512.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1634766  
11th January 2013, 04:21 AM |#23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teshxx

Hmm. It's showing LL2 for me. Did you wipe dalvik/cache?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Yap i did. No worries, downloading full rom from samfirmware then will use mobile odin to flash just the CSC; possible right?
11th January 2013, 05:00 AM |#24  
hashcheck's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 595
 
More
Yup just flash the Cache.img
11th January 2013, 08:32 AM |#25  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hashcheck

Yup just flash the Cache.img

Sorry not sure where to local cache.img. I used mobile Odin selected md5 for modem then flashed; also checked clear Dalvik cache to be sure. Result was LL2 baseband.


Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1357893114346.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	1635270   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1357893134792.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	1635271  
11th January 2013, 09:57 AM |#26  
hashcheck's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 595
 
More
Extract out of the xx.tar.md5 in winrar and then flash in mobile odin via cache option

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
11th January 2013, 12:03 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Now if I use this rom to flash, the device status will be modified and the counter will register correct?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
11th January 2013, 02:33 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Right now I'm using deadman rom with perseus kernel so is it possible to install this rom with wipe cache and dalvik while preserving the modem and user data? ? I'm sure the kernel will be replaced but I can install back the perseus kernel. Also with regards to my earlier question regarding the device status and the binary counter, will it be changed to modified?

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

I will be using CWM to flash so cant un select the kernel since modem is not included the existing modem will be used instead.
11th January 2013, 02:35 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong , Kwai Chung
Thanks Meter: 409
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greythorne

Right now I'm using deadman rom with perseus kernel so is it possible to install this rom with wipe cache and dalvik while preserving the modem and user data? ? I'm sure the kernel will be replaced but I can install back the perseus kernel. Also with regards to my earlier question regarding the device status and the binary counter, will it be changed to modified?

if you phone has any non stock part, e.g. recovery,kernel,su, counter will be count and device status will be change
12th January 2013, 09:28 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman12

if you phone has any non stock part, e.g. recovery,kernel,su, counter will be count and device status will be change

But can I install this over the deadman rom?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
12th January 2013, 09:52 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 236
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hashcheck

Extract out of the xx.tar.md5 in winrar and then flash in mobile odin via cache option

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

Thanks for the rom. Installed over LL4 and flashed cache.img from stock rom from sammobile.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Last edited by zard; 12th January 2013 at 10:35 AM.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
deodex, n7105, note 2, odex, samsung
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes