Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,214 Members 43,532 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[JDEVIL ] (LK7)_ rom v2_1.23.13 TEAM ZODIAC

Tip us?
 
tyshemi
Old
(Last edited by tyshemi; 16th January 2013 at 08:54 PM.)
#11  
tyshemi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 374
Posts: 3,391
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ANKENY,iowa

 
DONATE TO ME
Good luck sir
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
 
jeremyandroid
Old
(Last edited by jeremyandroid; 10th January 2013 at 12:10 PM.)
#12  
jeremyandroid's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2233
Posts: 673
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Picayune

 
DONATE TO ME
I pulled it . I had a pro apps in it and link was having issues . Other than that it was safe .lol

"JDEVIL" A nickname gave to me years ago by coworkers . I don't worship or associate with Satan.
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
blkghost22
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 159
Posts: 524
Join Date: Jan 2010
Will it be uploaded again?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blkghost22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jeremyandroid
Old
#14  
jeremyandroid's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2233
Posts: 673
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Picayune

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkghost22 View Post
Will it be uploaded again?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
Thanks for your testing on this one!
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
azriley82
Old
#15  
azriley82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 128
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Maine
Has any body got this to work just wanted some feedback before giving it a try
Phone: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Color: Marble White
Rom: Jedi / Jelly Thunder / Clean Rom


 
jeremyandroid
Old
#16  
jeremyandroid's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2233
Posts: 673
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Picayune

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriley82 View Post
Has any body got this to work just wanted some feedback before giving it a try
Yes several . In the beginning My house got hit with lighting and burn up my computer ,TV etc. So I was working off my sisters computer and had a bit of confusion. Lol Its safe but always make a backup no matter what you decide to do !
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
azriley82
Old
#17  
azriley82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 128
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Maine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyandroid View Post
Yes several . In the beginning My house got hit with lighting and burn up my computer ,TV etc. So I was working off my sisters computer and had a bit of confusion. Lol Its safe but always make a backup no matter what you decide to do !
Cool thanks for the reply, I will give it a shot, even though I like heavily themed roms, battery life and speed can sway my rom choice. Thank again
Phone: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Color: Marble White
Rom: Jedi / Jelly Thunder / Clean Rom


The Following User Says Thank You to azriley82 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jeremyandroid
Old
#18  
jeremyandroid's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2233
Posts: 673
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Picayune

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriley82 View Post
Cool thanks for the reply, I will give it a shot, even though I like heavily themed roms, battery life and speed can sway my rom choice. Thank again
I know what you mean. There are so many great ROMs in here .Its a hard choice . I have tried them all from Miscom to Jedi . Lol I wish I could just stay on one . So I made this one and its about the longest I have stayed on one. You can add whatever you want to this ROM and make it your own.
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
azriley82
Old
#19  
azriley82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 128
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Maine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyandroid View Post
I know what you mean. There are so many great ROMs in here .Its a hard choice . I have tried them all from Miscom to Jedi . Lol I wish I could just stay on one . So I made this one and its about the longest I have stayed on one. You can add whatever you want to this ROM and make it your own.
I have been on Jelly Thunder for a very long time, love the theme work and reliability, but I am always trying to flash new things and see whats out there, you just never know what your going to like or dislike if you don't try. downloading now.
Phone: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Color: Marble White
Rom: Jedi / Jelly Thunder / Clean Rom


 
jeremyandroid
Old
#20  
jeremyandroid's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2233
Posts: 673
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Picayune

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriley82 View Post
I have been on Jelly Thunder for a very long time, love the theme work and reliability, but I am always trying to flash new things and see whats out there, you just never know what your going to like or dislike if you don't try. downloading now.
Lol you took the words out of my mouth .
CUSTOM KERNELS FOR LINUX MACHINES, CUSTOM ROMS, PEN-TESTING,COMPUTER SECURITY, NETWORK SECURITY,CUSTOM PATCH AND SCRIPTING, HELP WITH ALL DEBIAN/UBUNTU BASED DISTROS, ALL TYPES OF SOFTWARE AND EBOOKS ON COMPUTER LANGUAGES,PEN-TESTING,ANY SOFTWARE TUTORIAL EBOOKS. BEGINNER-EXPERT INBOX ME FOR WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO GET PRICES ON

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeremyandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes