Post Reply

[MOD] [LG E4OO Stock ROM System UI] Y2.3.6K Series

OP yayakuya

10th January 2013, 05:43 AM   |  #1  
yayakuya's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag C:\Earth\Asia\Indonesia\Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 1,581
 
1,005 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Hello guys.... didn't make any succesfull with ICS ROM (having Blurred screen after flash it)???
borred with old LG style...???
so, don't throw your L3 to the trash just face lift the user interfaces. i have made some fresh system user interfaces for you guys with having those problem

ChangeLogs:
- All about Cyan flavour
- Status Background
- Icons (battery, signal, wifi, etc etc.)
- Pop-up Background
- Attractive animated windows transition
- And many more...

let's do this:
- Download Attached Link bellow
- Send it to your SD card
- Reboot into CW Recovery
- Flash that zip (clear cache if neccessary)
- Reboot system
- Enjoy....

ScreenShots here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8715335&type=3

Link here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/105845177/Y2...anbread_UI.zip

Will be kick out the Music Bar on layout in next update...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then here we go... UPDATE...!!! Y.2.3.6K Cyanbread UI V2

ChangeLogs:
-Removed Music bar widget
-Fix some wierd big icons
-Fix task notification background ( really eye catching )

ScreenShot:


Take it here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/105845177/Y2...read_UI.V2.zip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y2.3.6K GingerIce V1

Here i am again with another update UI Modding

Now with what i promised before, i made some ICS look for Stock UI. i know it's just look like (this is not for you guys with expert skills of UI modding. this is too easy for you) but i'd like to make everyone (especially Noobs) can smile even couldn't had CM9

Changelogs:
- Everythings about ICS Style
- Transparent Pop-up (ICS blue frame)
- New Loading Circle
- And More....

ScreenShots:




Take it Here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/105845177/Y2...ngerIce_UI.zip


================================================== ================================================== =================

Update V1.1 by Requested

ChangeLogs:
- Removed Transparencies Pop-up
- Removed "E400" text on Footer
- New Transitions effect ( Bounce ) > Faster

ScreenShots:



Take it here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/105845177/SS...1.1_Update.zip


================================================== ================================================== =================

MINOR UPDATE!!! GingerIce V1.2

ChangeLogs:

- Now with real ICS transitions Credit to hacker0377 for cool Guide as cool as ICS
- Better Looks of Pop-up Backgrounds
- Fit to Simply Look of Status Bar Layout
- ICS Loading Circles

ScreenShots:





Take it HERE

================================================== ================================================== =================

"I have got a message from my friend who's using Brazillian Firmware, and he said this exactly NOT COMPATIBLE with their Firmware... in this Moded UI, i'm using V10K Open Europe. so, be carefull when you want install this stuff"

Make it sure you have a full Nandroid backup, and do with your own risk.....


Considering to buy me a cup of coffee
or just HIT da THANKS button and give this Thread for 5 Stars if you like my works
Last edited by yayakuya; 27th February 2013 at 08:38 PM.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to yayakuya For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2013, 06:27 AM   |  #2  
Bloodscythe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
97 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Just asking but did you include a function that get rid of the status bar? One time, *something* happened and the status bar disappeared. Had no idea what happened, didn't know how to get the status bar so I just rebooted. Problem fixed but I liked to know exactly what I did that made the status bar disappeared.
10th January 2013, 06:32 AM   |  #3  
yayakuya's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag C:\Earth\Asia\Indonesia\Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 1,581
 
1,005 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodscythe

Just asking but did you include a function that get rid of the status bar? One time, *something* happened and the status bar disappeared. Had no idea what happened, didn't know how to get the status bar so I just rebooted. Problem fixed but I liked to know exactly what I did that made the status bar disappeared.

are you sure not use another launchers? coz there's any launchers with status bar hide support... otherwise idk exactly, never experience with that issue on more than 2 weeks using this
10th January 2013, 07:20 AM   |  #4  
Bloodscythe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
97 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayakuya

are you sure not use another launchers? coz there's any launchers with status bar hide support... otherwise idk exactly, never experience with that issue on more than 2 weeks using this

Ah, okay. Must be something else then. On anotyer hand, you need to resize the google sync icon. Its too big and looks kind of weird.
10th January 2013, 08:26 AM   |  #5  
OppiFjell's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Thanks for your work dude!!

Only problem are the transparencies. Are very hight and is very difficult to read notifications. A port with standart ICS icons and the notification panel music player widget removed would be awesome!!!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
10th January 2013, 01:02 PM   |  #6  
Zeref_Dragneel's Avatar
Member
Flag Depok
Thanks Meter: 82
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Waiting for Next Update ...
10th January 2013, 07:42 PM   |  #7  
yayakuya's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag C:\Earth\Asia\Indonesia\Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 1,581
 
1,005 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodscythe

Ah, okay. Must be something else then. On anotyer hand, you need to resize the google sync icon. Its too big and looks kind of weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OppiFjell

Thanks for your work dude!!

Only problem are the transparencies. Are very hight and is very difficult to read notifications. A port with standart ICS icons and the notification panel music player widget removed would be awesome!!!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

will fix those problems guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeref_Dragneel

Waiting for Next Update ...

hey, how's your progressing yam? is it abbandoned?
11th January 2013, 02:08 AM   |  #8  
Bloodscythe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
97 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Just a couple of suggestions. Could you remove the panel that tells you your mobile operator. I think everyone would know who their mobile operator is so that just uses up space.
Also, customisable widgets like CM9 would be great.
11th January 2013, 08:00 AM   |  #9  
yayakuya's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag C:\Earth\Asia\Indonesia\Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 1,581
 
1,005 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodscythe

Just a couple of suggestions. Could you remove the panel that tells you your mobile operator. I think everyone would know who their mobile operator is so that just uses up space.
Also, customisable widgets like CM9 would be great.

no you don't. it would be awesome, but how about you get the notifies...? you can't clear it because clear button was been on status bar header. it will be bother you, isn't???
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayakuya For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2013, 10:12 AM   |  #10  
yayakuya's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag C:\Earth\Asia\Indonesia\Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 1,581
 
1,005 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More


a little bit more...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-01-11-15-10-39.jpg
Views:	595
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	1635442  
Last edited by yayakuya; 11th January 2013 at 10:18 AM.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayakuya For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus L3, L5, L7 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank