Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] DNA Digital Dream v1.6 Odexed S-Off **2/26/13**

OP MicroMod777

11th January 2013, 11:12 PM   |  #21  
MicroMod777's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 2,046
 
4,197 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x70xchallengerx

Incase anyone was wondering, changing the DPI to 320 and installing Nova works like a charm!

Looks amazing... love the blue accents!

Also, MicroMod777: You should include the recent apps remap mod, I flashed it separately and it works, just lettin ya know!

I wanna mess with changing colors in .APK's... like changing colors in the stock sms/mms app, does anyone know a good tutorial to do such a thing??

U got link to recent apps mod?

For theming I learned by trial and error mostly and tons of Google xda searching for whatever I wanted to achieve. For mms u need do decompile the app to get at the core of ur theming. Biggest issue is 9.png images. U can't just theme those with a paint editor. But when u decompile them with like apktool, it makes them easy to edit.


Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
11th January 2013, 11:32 PM   |  #22  
MustafaHadaKing's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,248
 
868 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroMod777

U got link to recent apps mod?

For theming I learned by trial and error mostly and tons of Google xda searching for whatever I wanted to achieve. For mms u need do decompile the app to get at the core of ur theming. Biggest issue is 9.png images. U can't just theme those with a paint editor. But when u decompile them with like apktool, it makes them easy to edit.


Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2043522

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to MustafaHadaKing For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2013, 06:55 AM   |  #23  
MicroMod777's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 2,046
 
4,197 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
I made a new clock. U like this one better than 1st one?



Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MicroMod777 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2013, 07:03 AM   |  #24  
scottspa74's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,947
 
8,648 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Yes, I do like new one better. But I don't own this device so I don't count lol.
Nice lookin ROM, though.

Sent from my EVO LTE using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to scottspa74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2013, 08:13 AM   |  #25  
jonah1234's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,090
 
1,761 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroMod777

I made a new clock. U like this one better than 1st one?



Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Yeah love it man. Good job. :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA
The Following User Says Thank You to jonah1234 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2013, 10:53 PM   |  #26  
MicroMod777's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 2,046
 
4,197 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Finally got texting a little themed.

In next update.



Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to MicroMod777 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2013, 11:43 PM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Flag Avon
Thanks Meter: 81
 
520 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroMod777

Finally got texting a little themed.

In next update.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2


AWESOME! Can't wait!

Any chance you could change the color behind the predictive text in the keyboard to blue as well?? It's weird that HTC made a mostly blue accented KB... besides the green. haha
12th January 2013, 11:44 PM   |  #28  
MicroMod777's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 2,046
 
4,197 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x70xchallengerx

AWESOME! Can't wait!

Any chance you could change the color behind the predictive text in the keyboard to blue as well?? It's weird that HTC made a mostly blue accented KB... besides the green. haha

Possibly. I'll look into it next.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to MicroMod777 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2013, 11:48 PM   |  #29  
MustafaHadaKing's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,248
 
868 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroMod777

Possibly. I'll look into it next.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

android 4.2 keyboard is kinda blue, would go nice aswell
The Following User Says Thank You to MustafaHadaKing For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2013, 02:48 AM   |  #30  
Senior Member
Flag Avon
Thanks Meter: 81
 
520 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustafaHadaKing

android 4.2 keyboard is kinda blue, would go nice aswell

this is true and I love the new swype in the JB KB, but for me, that keyboard vibrates a bit too much, like a really hectic haptic feedback :P

and I really love the spacing of sense KB actually, they really got it right this time, just not the right colors haha

Just a suggestion! I really love the theming on this rom by far the most beautiful my DNA has been since I pried open the box on release day!

keep up the awesome work!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes