5,596,431 Members 39,345 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Windows RT Whitelist Flash tool V1.0

Tip us?

TheDroidKid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Version 2 will be out within the week everyone!

je2345
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Just noticed that every site that I've added hasn't worked. Crackberry.com won't play and flash videos or worldstarhiphop.com. Any idea why?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Marvin_S
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 240

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by je2345 View Post
Just noticed that every site that I've added hasn't worked. Crackberry.com won't play and flash videos or worldstarhiphop.com. Any idea why?

Be sure to add the source of the videos. In case a website embeds videos from another source, be sure to add that source.

I.e. if XDA hosts videos from youtube on the site, don't add XDA but add youtube.com instead.
Developer of:

Texas Hold'Em Poker Odds (FREE) Improve your chances with this poker odds calculator for Windows Phone!

Achtung! (FREE) for Windows Phone now available!
The first Achtung Die Kurve inspired game with intelligent A.I. for Windows Phone.

TheDroidKid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin_S View Post
Be sure to add the source of the videos. In case a website embeds videos from another source, be sure to add that source.

I.e. if XDA hosts videos from youtube on the site, don't add XDA but add youtube.com instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by je2345 View Post

Marvin is right please try his solution and let me know if it does not work.

lebow
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default error

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDroidKid View Post
Marvin is right please try his solution and let me know if it does not work.
Im trying to stream videos from putlocker do you know why it doesn't work says i need flash 9.0 or higher and then i get a error when i try to enable flash for that website.

vgjfelix
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Hi there.

I make youtube videos about the Surface, You contacted me on my channel for me to take a look. I can't get this to work. When I run the file and select one it says:
"The system cannot find the path specified." The program continues to run through and says it's succesful but it doesn't seem to work. (e.g. the youtube on the first page of the this thread doesn't work).

Really want this to work so I can do a video!

Cheers,

Rob

TheDroidKid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgjfelix View Post
Hi there.

I make youtube videos about the Surface, You contacted me on my channel for me to take a look. I can't get this to work. When I run the file and select one it says:
"The system cannot find the path specified." The program continues to run through and says it's succesful but it doesn't seem to work. (e.g. the youtube on the first page of the this thread doesn't work).

Really want this to work so I can do a video!

Cheers,

Rob
hmm try this version its the latest one, I have not officially released it yet..
http://www.filedropper.com/windowsrt...ashtoolv20beta
The Following User Says Thank You to TheDroidKid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Subsonic44
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
hmm try this version its the latest one, I have not officially released it yet..
http://www.filedropper.com/windowsrt...ashtoolv20beta
Just tried version 2. Working fine so far. Only problem I've had was the "can't find file of duplicate file" problem in version 1 but cleaning %temp% fixed that. THANKS!

Transformer Prime Hairy Bean 2.3 --OR-- Crombi-kk

Microsoft Surface Windows RT 8.1

AT&T Galaxy S3 - i747
Quantumized SlimKat

TheDroidKid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsonic44 View Post
Just tried version 2. Working fine so far. Only problem I've had was the "can't find file of duplicate file" problem in version 1 but cleaning %temp% fixed that. THANKS!
check out my blog droidkid.wordpress.com

Subsonic44
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
check out my blog droidkid.wordpress.com
Your blog is bookmarked! Here's a request... Could you add an option to "Save my whitelist"? It would really be cool if you had an option to "merge" any user additions to your custom whitelist.

Thanks again. Your tool sure simplifies this process!

Transformer Prime Hairy Bean 2.3 --OR-- Crombi-kk

Microsoft Surface Windows RT 8.1

AT&T Galaxy S3 - i747
Quantumized SlimKat