Tip us?

SpyderTracks
Old
Thanks Meter 577
Default Re: My N7000 project

Quote:
Originally Posted by BojanMK View Post
Exactly. ))
As msedek says, not sure how legal this procedure is, especially without restoring official imei. Sorry mate, gotta report it... But then again, I really wanna see how this turns out!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833
Stock .257 Unrooted

Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000, iPhone 3GS, HTC Touch Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Universal, Sony Ericsson P990i, boat load of nokia's for a long time.

I love this site!!! Thanks to all

msedek
Old
(Last edited by msedek; 18th January 2013 at 10:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 642

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderTracks View Post
As msedek says, not sure how legal this procedure is, especially without restoring official imei. Sorry mate, gotta report it... But then again, I really wanna see how this turns out!

I'm in the same position

Edit: I think we shouldn't report this because this its not something average Joe can perform.. And it's really interesting if you have an efs backup if there's sites selling EMMC chips already and he succeds soldering and document the whole process then a lot of people might get back in business..

Tapatalking on my n7000

BojanMK
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderTracks View Post

I'm sharing the procedure of how to fix a completely bricked Note. It your opinion if you're going to believe that I bought this phone for 100 euros or not. I got the original box of the phone and a statement from the official service for Samsung in Macedonia that they are not able to repair the phone and the only solution is replacing the motherboard which costs 200 euros.

This thread is made for educational purposes and if you report it, you definitely don't like helping people. What do you think, I can't just simply fix my phone without sharing the adventure I'm having? I have spent 100 euros on a phone that I had no idea what's wrong with it. You don't know how much 100 euros are worth over here and believe me, nobody likes to pay 100 euros for something that doesn't works. For 100 euros you can buy a good Android smartphone, for example Sony Xperia Tipo.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BojanMK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeroen180
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Status update? Im really wondering. its not the money.. but it is the challenge to unbrick it.. keep it going!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeroen180 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djoni_gitara
Old
(Last edited by djoni_gitara; 19th January 2013 at 12:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroen180 View Post
its not the money.. but it is the challenge to unbrick it.. keep it going!
+1

BojanMK just make sure to document the whole process ...for educational purposes .

Good luck man, hope it will work

I am realy interested in this project... subscribed
The Following User Says Thank You to djoni_gitara For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeroen180
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by djoni_gitara View Post
+1

BojanMK just make sure to document the whole process ...for educational purposes .

Good luck man, hope it will work

I am realy interested in this project... subscribed
Now you say it... subscribed as well

SpyderTracks
Old
Thanks Meter 577

Quote:
Originally Posted by BojanMK View Post
I'm sharing the procedure of how to fix a completely bricked Note. It your opinion if you're going to believe that I bought this phone for 100 euros or not. I got the original box of the phone and a statement from the official service for Samsung in Macedonia that they are not able to repair the phone and the only solution is replacing the motherboard which costs 200 euros.

This thread is made for educational purposes and if you report it, you definitely don't like helping people. What do you think, I can't just simply fix my phone without sharing the adventure I'm having? I have spent 100 euros on a phone that I had no idea what's wrong with it. You don't know how much 100 euros are worth over here and believe me, nobody likes to pay 100 euros for something that doesn't works. For 100 euros you can buy a good Android smartphone, for example Sony Xperia Tipo.
I get it mate, I'm not reporting it, this is too good to miss for a lot of people. Keep us posted.

Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833
Stock .257 Unrooted

Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000, iPhone 3GS, HTC Touch Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Universal, Sony Ericsson P990i, boat load of nokia's for a long time.

I love this site!!! Thanks to all
The Following User Says Thank You to SpyderTracks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

qazibasit
Old
Thanks Meter 119

Reported or not reported. Even if thats not legit, ur doing it legally, there are already chips out there with new imei. To license an imei number for a phone it cost 6$. So most chinese vendors take these imei for their phone by paying. In 2004 china even started manufacturing phones without imei. For which its cellphone market was banned for 2 years.

If ur phone worked. That will be a note hardware plus software hack. Plus doing an operation of a gadget helps u to learn about it more.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

BojanMK
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by qazibasit View Post
Reported or not reported. Even if thats not legit, ur doing it legally, there are already chips out there with new imei. To license an imei number for a phone it cost 6$. So most chinese vendors take these imei for their phone by paying. In 2004 china even started manufacturing phones without imei. For which its cellphone market was banned for 2 years.

If ur phone worked. That will be a note hardware plus software hack. Plus doing an operation of a gadget helps u to learn about it more.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
Long live China!

BojanMK
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68

DONATE TO ME
The chip arrived today guys and I'm going to leave my motherboard with the new chip at the technician. I'll post the results later tonight, stay put. :P

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BojanMK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
emmc, n7000, note, repair, samsung