5,604,367 Members 48,735 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Tip us?

jroyalty7
Old
Thanks Meter 355
Amazing work guys this is gonna be huge!!!! Cant wait to try this out!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Current Set-up:
Phone: AT&T SGS IV
Rom: Nottach Mint Jelly
Kernel: Ktoon TW JB 4.2.2
Baseband: I337UAMDL
Theme: Xposed Mod
Phones that came, flashed, and gone:
HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC HD7, LG G2X, SGSII, Motorola Atrix, Gnex, SGSIII, HTC One

If I get a million thanks my wife says I can have any phone I want! Hit thanks if you have a heart
The Following User Says Thank You to jroyalty7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mis3
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Works great. Got stock during aroma install a few times when I tried to go back and needed to reboot, but other than that, everything works as planned. Now I just need to figure out what I like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to mis3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rompnit
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 14921

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpope3007 View Post
Awesome love the work you put into this works great .... My only suggestion would be if you could put picture preview on what we select

We indeed have a thread set up just for that! The link is also in the OP under the DL for Morphology.
  • All images and screenshots can be found =>HERE<= courtesy of MontyPyFly! Be sure to thank him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftashok View Post
would this work on T-Mobile UVDLJA base also?
T-Mobile has been up and running. Here's the thread link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2072775

Quote:
Originally Posted by mis3 View Post
Works great. Got stock during aroma install a few times when I tried to go back and needed to reboot, but other than that, everything works as planned. Now I just need to figure out what I like.

The 'Back' lock is a known bug but Aroma related. Moving through a bit slower and allowing the script to fully load before hitting back seems to remedy the issue.

Glad you all are enjoying it so far!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

David Dee
Old
(Last edited by David Dee; 11th January 2013 at 03:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 817
This is beyond amazing! Having themed myself quite a bit, I can't imagine the number of hours that went into creating this. Thanks guys!

One question: Would it be a ton of work to incorporate this onto the i747M Firmware (Canadian Variants Version)? The firmwares are almost identical with some AT&T modifications changing icons and settings. I can provide deodexed versions of any framework or apk files you would need. I would also be happy to assist with any XML/Smali edits, compiling & decompiling, and testing, if that would help?

Let me know and thanks again!

EDIT: I took a look at your zip files and it seems all one would need is an i747M stock SystemUI.apk with 15 toggles installed as a base? If that is the case, I have already have one for the Canadian Version here: REMOVED Feel free to post in the OP if you wish.

SECOND EDIT: I have removed the link above as status bar disappeared and systemUI crashed when using morphology with I747M 15 toggle. Will replace if fixed.

Tablet: Asus Transformer Pad 300
ROM: Stock Rooted

If I have helped you, please don't hesitate to hit the "Thanks" button
The Following User Says Thank You to David Dee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

proper69
Old
Thanks Meter 47
This is amazing! I dont need aosp anymore.

The Following User Says Thank You to proper69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

caspersfi
Old
Thanks Meter 1462
Like Robert just said this is amazing!! Bigtime game changer here. Can't wait to start digging in and see what options I like.
Almost feel like I'm cheating using this cause I've been putting off learning how to theme on my own. LOL

Really really awesome guys thank u so much!
The Following User Says Thank You to caspersfi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rompnit
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 14921

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Dee View Post
EDIT: I took a look at your zip files and it seems all one would need is an i747M stock SystemUI.apk with 15 toggles installed as a base? If that is the case, I have already have one for the Canadian Version here: REMOVED Feel free to post in the OP if you wish.

SECOND EDIT: I have removed the link above as status bar disappeared and systemUI crashed when using morphology with I747M 15 toggle. Will replace if fixed.
The built xml in Morphology will typically crash other SystemUIs. I will gladly help to get this going on the i747M. Were you using the Morphology UI with the 747M lidroid? Or Morphology theme installer with the stock 747M UI when it FC'd?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Zugshad
Old
(Last edited by Zugshad; 11th January 2013 at 04:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 92
Great work Rompnit and others.. this looks great.. going to wait till get home so I can actually click link and see the pics and what it offers.. should be fun..

one question I have, (i think the answer is no, but just confirming) will this interfere in anyway with the wallpapers? nothing in this appears to mess with that, but the rom I am using has a custom one that I am loving right now, jsut hate to lose it.. (and i know I can back it up in TiBu and such) just curious is all.. but looks like i could have some fun with this

EDIT...So lied, have a 2nd one... ok so i know OP says need UCDLK3 based.. the 2 roms i go back and forth on are LoserRom and Darthstalker. Currently i am on the darthstalker rom testing it.. and it is TM based on the UVDLJA ... would i just need to follow the stuff on the above link you posted for the other guy? or am I better off doing this with LoserRom since its on the LK3 one? both are deodexed.. and unfortunately not the best at this.. mainly wondering best route, since I do tend to flash a lot.. and sometimes (as these 2 differ) they are based off different ones.. my guess is that nothing in this effects the ROM other than the look? sorry for the idiocy of this., jsut has me wondering since I would like to try it, my guess is that I would have to DL both (LK3 and the LJA one) and when flash to new rom, reflash the required mod then use the morf flash and theme again?
Current Phone :
Samsung Galaxy Note III
ROM-
Kernel-

Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB

Previous Phones :
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Motorola Atrix
Samsung Captivate
Iphone 3G

The Following User Says Thank You to Zugshad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

force70
Old
Thanks Meter 954
I guess those of us with the canadian version are out of luck?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Current devices :S4, Note 3, G2
The Following User Says Thank You to force70 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

proper69
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by force70 View Post
I guess those of us with the canadian version are out of luck?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium
Flash loserrom or another att base rom. Problem solved!

The Following User Says Thank You to proper69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
morphology