Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,704 Members 52,731 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Tip us?
 
noy-z
Old
#261  
noy-z's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 91
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Baton Rouge
Default Re: [MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatgirl223 View Post
there was a link back in the thread on how to change the pulldown background. Makes a zip file you can flash. Look for the Pikachu pics, it is in one of those. It is simple to do, even has the template and all, just need paint, and the 2 files.

Here it is: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ork+background[COLOR="Silver"]
Thank you so much! Finally, no more OCD! LOL
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361569117433.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	1752470  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noy-z For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tamelion1117
Old
#262  
tamelion1117's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 500
Posts: 726
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Boise, ID

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Worked perfectly. It took me a few go rounds to get it just right, but it looks great.

Sent from my Hellfire powered Galaxy SIII

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by noy-z View Post
Thank you so much! Finally, no more OCD! LOL
What is that mobile notification?

Sent from my Hellfire powered Galaxy SIII
The Following User Says Thank You to tamelion1117 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
noy-z
Old
#263  
noy-z's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 91
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Baton Rouge
Default Re: [MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamelion1117 View Post
Worked perfectly. It took me a few go rounds to get it just right, but it looks great.

Sent from my Hellfire powered Galaxy SIII

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------



What is that mobile notification?

Sent from my Hellfire powered Galaxy SIII
That's MyDataManager. Awesome little app for those with limited data plans.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noy-z For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tamelion1117
Old
#264  
tamelion1117's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 500
Posts: 726
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Boise, ID

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by noy-z View Post
That's MyDataManager. Awesome little app for those with limited data plans.
Thanks, i will have to check that out.

Sent from my Hellfire powered Galaxy SIII
 
tamelion1117
Old
#265  
tamelion1117's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 500
Posts: 726
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Boise, ID

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Once you created a theme, is there a way to save it as a flashable zip file? If not, it would be a cool feature down the road.

Sent from my Hellfire powered Galaxy SIII
 
noy-z
Old
#266  
noy-z's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 91
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Baton Rouge
Default Re: [MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamelion1117 View Post
Once you created a theme, is there a way to save it as a flashable zip file? If not, it would be a cool feature down the road.

Sent from my Hellfire powered Galaxy SIII
You can use the backup/restore function within morphology. However, you have to go through the whole series of steps skipping everything if all you want to do is backup. Also, you're only allowed one backup. But it works perfectly. Keep in mind that you may have to flash the initial zip to get your framework compatible first if it has changed.

Oh and what's up tamelion, I remember you from the infuse forums. You were always a big help over there. I'm a lurker so you've probably never seen me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noy-z For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tamelion1117
Old
#267  
tamelion1117's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 500
Posts: 726
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Boise, ID

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by noy-z View Post
You can use the backup/restore function within morphology. However, you have to go through the whole series of steps skipping everything if all you want to do is backup. Also, you're only allowed one backup. But it works perfectly. Keep in mind that you may have to flash the initial zip to get your framework compatible first if it has changed.

Oh and what's up tamelion, I remember you from the infuse forums. You were always a big help over there. I'm a lurker so you've probably never seen me.
what's up? Lol I always try to help. Your suggestion will definitely work for me. Hopefully there will be a way to create a zip of your themes. You could then have countless themes which would be awesome. Good to see some one from the old infuse threads.

Sent from my Hellfire powered Galaxy SIII
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tamelion1117 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mis3
Old
#268  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 109
Posts: 443
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default Re: [MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Any plans to make an at&t specific base system ui? Only real difference would be the 4g lte notification instead of just 4g like the T-Mobile base.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
 
caspersfi
Old
(Last edited by caspersfi; 27th February 2013 at 05:46 PM.)
#269  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1546
Posts: 2,748
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: West Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mis3 View Post
Any plans to make an at&t specific base system ui? Only real difference would be the 4g lte notification instead of just 4g like the T-Mobile base.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
I just backed up the Darthstalker ROM I'm running and tried it using Rom ToolBox Pro.

Before and after screenies. Not sure if I like it or not, the 4G LTE icon is a bit small. It's an option for ya tho.

Just make sure if you try this to create a backup.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130227_123922.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	1765972



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130227_124019.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	1765976
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caspersfi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
WattB006
Old
#270  
WattB006's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 277
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nebraska
Thats a great idea about using ROM Toolbox to change the icon. I haven't done that for quite awhile now. I am going to make a backup and try it to see if it works on the GalaxyMOD ROM.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WattB006 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
morphology
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes