Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,674 Members 37,964 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Tip us?

caspersfi
Old
Thanks Meter 1599
Wow. Okay, I'm sorry to take up post space and kiss a bunch of arse here but could you guys have made this any easier? LOL.
This is on the Verizon Port of the Galaxymod ROM. Just thru some options in to try this out and make sure things went right. So easy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130111_120414.jpg
Views:	636
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	1636173

Name:	ForumRunner_20130111_120604.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	1636175

Name:	ForumRunner_20130111_120617.jpg
Views:	621
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	1636176

This is gonna take up my afternoon theming this ROM!
The Following User Says Thank You to caspersfi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
(Last edited by Naddict; 11th January 2013 at 06:42 PM.)
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13798
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Dee View Post
This is beyond amazing! Having themed myself quite a bit, I can't imagine the number of hours that went into creating this. Thanks guys!

One question: Would it be a ton of work to incorporate this onto the i747M Firmware (Canadian Variants Version)? The firmwares are almost identical with some AT&T modifications changing icons and settings. I can provide deodexed versions of any framework or apk files you would need. I would also be happy to assist with any XML/Smali edits, compiling & decompiling, and testing, if that would help?

Let me know and thanks again!

EDIT: I took a look at your zip files and it seems all one would need is an i747M stock SystemUI.apk with 15 toggles installed as a base? If that is the case, I have already have one for the Canadian Version here: REMOVED Feel free to post in the OP if you wish.

SECOND EDIT: I have removed the link above as status bar disappeared and systemUI crashed when using morphology with I747M 15 toggle. Will replace if fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertvarley View Post
This is amazing! I dont need aosp anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by force70 View Post
I guess those of us with the canadian version are out of luck?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium
Quote:
Flash loserrom or another att base rom. Problem solved!

I'm not your buddy, guy !!!

http://youtu.be/zuQK6t2Esng

LMAO..

Glad to see you got the problem solved though...

Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pickupman66
Old
Thanks Meter 266

DONATE TO ME
Bravo devs! talk about makint it WAY TOO EASY!!! this works perfectly with my GS3 running Intergalactic 2.2. Super easy to setup and customized just what i wanted. started off as just the battery icon and ended up being everything in that area.

ONE THING I DID NOTICE if you use the stock style pulldown, it leaves the TW clear button but since you used the AOSP system ui, it does not work. only way to clear notifications is with the AOSP button top right corner so just use teh AOSP style instead.
Samsung Galaxy S5
Rooted and Xposed!

Follow me @LHuffhines

Please hit my THANKS button if I helped you.

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! Click Here
The Following User Says Thank You to pickupman66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rompnit
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 16640

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupman66 View Post
ONE THING I DID NOTICE if you use the stock style pulldown, it leaves the TW clear button but since you used the AOSP system ui, it does not work. only way to clear notifications is with the AOSP button top right corner so just use teh AOSP style instead.
What color notification bars were you selecting? I may have an error in that particular xml file. This is designed to be able to toggle back and forth seamlessly between styles without any issues.

Also everyone, keep in mind that you can flash this over and over, changing your theme as often as you like! We have some folks over in the Sprint thread that change their theme daily!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rompnit
Old
Thanks Meter 16640

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugshad View Post
one question I have, (i think the answer is no, but just confirming) will this interfere in anyway with the wallpapers? nothing in this appears to mess with that, but the rom I am using has a custom one that I am loving right now, jsut hate to lose it.. (and i know I can back it up in TiBu and such) just curious is all.. but looks like i could have some fun with this

EDIT...So lied, have a 2nd one... ok so i know OP says need UCDLK3 based.. the 2 roms i go back and forth on are LoserRom and Darthstalker. Currently i am on the darthstalker rom testing it.. and it is TM based on the UVDLJA ... would i just need to follow the stuff on the above link you posted for the other guy? or am I better off doing this with LoserRom since its on the LK3 one? both are deodexed.. and unfortunately not the best at this.. mainly wondering best route, since I do tend to flash a lot.. and sometimes (as these 2 differ) they are based off different ones.. my guess is that nothing in this effects the ROM other than the look? sorry for the idiocy of this., jsut has me wondering since I would like to try it, my guess is that I would have to DL both (LK3 and the LJA one) and when flash to new rom, reflash the required mod then use the morf flash and theme again?
  • This will not affect your wallpapers.
  • This will work on both LJA & LK3 bases
  • You are correct, anytime you flash a new ROM, you will need to flash the required mod.
Hope this helps!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pickupman66
Old
(Last edited by pickupman66; 11th January 2013 at 09:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 266

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rompnit View Post
What color notification bars were you selecting? I may have an error in that particular xml file. This is designed to be able to toggle back and forth seamlessly between styles without any issues.

Also everyone, keep in mind that you can flash this over and over, changing your theme as often as you like! We have some folks over in the Sprint thread that change their theme daily!

Rompnit,

I first flashed the pre-requisite in the first post. this put the AOSP style clear in the top right corner. from there I rebooted and started tinkering. I didnt want to change much. at first I went with the stock style with semi transparent. it had the AOSP at the top and the "clear button" I may have to try it again as Ive moved onto different ones. yes, I have run the aroma like a dozen times.

EDITit must be in whatever I did first. sadly that was a few hours ago and I dont remember those exact settings. I just did :

status bar = 50% trans
stock style pulldown
pull down clock - purple
kept brightness
notificatin bar=black
pulldown bg = semi trans
pulldown bar=purple
and I skipped teh battery and everythign else cause I like them.

this way I have the clear button but it is black with white letters. how do i give it some color?

EDIT2. ok. feel like a dummy here. I posted teh above and then went back in and saw that it is the notification bar color that i needed to change. put it on purple and it fixed it. If I remember correctly now, I chose not to mess with it on the very first go round so that was where it may not have worked.
Samsung Galaxy S5
Rooted and Xposed!

Follow me @LHuffhines

Please hit my THANKS button if I helped you.

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! Click Here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pickupman66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

David Dee
Old
Thanks Meter 820
Quote:
The built xml in Morphology will typically crash other SystemUIs. I will gladly help to get this going on the i747M. Were you using the Morphology UI with the 747M lidroid? Or Morphology theme installer with the stock 747M UI when it FC'd?

Thank you for your offer to help. I used the i747m SystemUI.apk, with the standard smali & xml edits (including addition of wanam files) required for the 15 toggles, a standard Lidroid-res.apk and quickpanelsettings.apk. With this base, I flashed the Morphology 1.4 zip and installed various mods through Aroma. This led to no status bar and SystemUI crashes.

If it is easier, I would be happy to make any necessary changes? Otherwise, my 15 toggle zip with systemui is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?nnpz6nsb5lnpdfb

Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Flash loserrom or another att base rom. Problem solved!

Yes, but if you want a stock Canadian UI with the correct mobile signal icons, etc., this solution will not suffice.

Tablet: Asus Transformer Pad 300
ROM: Stock Rooted

If I have helped you, please don't hesitate to hit the "Thanks" button

rompnit
Old
Thanks Meter 16640

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Dee View Post
Yes, but if you want a stock Canadian UI with the correct mobile signal icons, etc., this solution will not suffice.
What icons does the Canadian UI use? Looking at some smali, it appears to use the 'H', 'H+', etc icons?
The Following User Says Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

David Dee
Old
Thanks Meter 820
Quote:
What icons does the Canadian UI use? Looking at some smali, it appears to use the 'H', 'H+', etc icons?
Key is LTE for LTE. With the at&t systemui, it uses 4g for lte. Also, Canadian firmwares have tethering and the option to toggle lte included in stock by default, although this may not be a systemui issue.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using XDA Premium HD app

Tablet: Asus Transformer Pad 300
ROM: Stock Rooted

If I have helped you, please don't hesitate to hit the "Thanks" button

force70
Old
Thanks Meter 1603
Quote:

Yep. E (edge) h,h+,LTE. Etc.
Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Current devices :S4, Note 3, G2

Tags
morphology