FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Stock *Official* LGOG Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Releases [ALL VARIANTS] [KDZ]

1,784 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,904
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th June 2013, 09:02 AM |#101  
Xerxin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ardabil
Thanks Meter: 817
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedion

idk, is that i asking, if any version of stock for the E977 very clean without carrier bloatware?

I think this is that you want:
ESP/SPAIN 10D: http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz
The Following User Says Thank You to Xerxin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Xerxin Ad-Free
 
 
20th June 2013, 01:07 PM |#102  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
all links are down?
23rd June 2013, 06:41 PM |#103  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedion

all links are down?

last ITALIAN open is v10D update link http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz
24th June 2013, 02:49 AM |#104  
facuxt's Avatar
Member
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
please someone post LG E987 Argentina KDZ

Thanks in advance
24th June 2013, 09:54 PM |#105  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by facuxt

please someone post LG E987 Argentina KDZ

Thanks in advance

here:
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E98710A_00.kdz

byez friend
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grean For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift grean Ad-Free
26th June 2013, 04:42 PM |#106  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxin

I think this is that you want:
ESP/SPAIN 10D: http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97510D_00.kdz

Question:
Can I flash this rom, without losing the modem file of my E977? In one month in Chile, we are going to have 4G and I don't want to lose it...
26th June 2013, 07:19 PM |#107  
Xerxin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ardabil
Thanks Meter: 817
 
More
Flash this one:
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight123

Question:
Can I flash this rom, without losing the modem file of my E977? In one month in Chile, we are going to have 4G and I don't want to lose it...

CLA/CLARO(CHILE) 10A: http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97710A_00.kdz
and use flashing methud from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2320817
26th June 2013, 09:18 PM |#108  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxin

CLA/CLARO(CHILE) 10A: http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/swdata/WD...E97710A_00.kdz
and use flashing methud from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2320817

I already have it. That's why I'm asking. How can I flash Modems? Can I flash Spain version and change modem?
The Following User Says Thank You to darknight123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darknight123 Ad-Free
26th June 2013, 09:39 PM |#109  
Xerxin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ardabil
Thanks Meter: 817
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight123

I already have it. That's why I'm asking. How can I flash Modems? Can I flash Spain version and change modem?

I think u don't need to flash modem. Flash the rom only and replay everything happend.
28th June 2013, 01:17 AM |#110  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxin

I think u don't need to flash modem. Flash the rom only and replay everything happend.

Ok, i will study, execute, and finally send you the feeback. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to darknight123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darknight123 Ad-Free
29th June 2013, 11:33 PM |#111  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxin

I think u don't need to flash modem. Flash the rom only and replay everything happend.

Sorry but i can't do it!!

I'd try to extract KDZ in order to make the files that i need for TWRP recovery, but kdz decryptor, does'nt do the job!!

I don't know what else to do for flashing to another stock rom (i don't want Cyanogen or anything else...just stock)....nothing works for my.


If you want to help a lost soul, here i am with my problem!!! Just send me a private message!!!!

Im desesperate!!
The Following User Says Thank You to darknight123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darknight123 Ad-Free

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes