Please help with a few things:
1. What is the usual practice these days about the warranty while buying a device? Will the seller fill the warranty card and stamp it or should the sales bill we get from the seller is sufficient. When I bought my last htc device in Mumbai, all I got was sales bill but it worked fine with the service center. Since you know the seller in your place, you might clarify this.
2. Is there any new update released in March 2013 in India for note 2? Does it fixes the sds?
3. I'm thinking of buying it if the manufacturing date is of Feb, 2013 and immediately update the device after opening up the box.
we all are becoming pesky in asking so many questions but I hope you would appreciated that the money at stake is high and also the mental peace.
Thanks in advance,
Yes warranty card should be stamped and signed.
2. No update released on March. But if you buy with manufacture date as Feb 2013, it will come out of the box with 4.1.2 and the Rom is of date Feb 2013. Also the emmc firware will be 0x1f7.
You are safe with this. Buy Titanium grey coloured Feb 2013 dated phone.
3. Good. But even if u immediately update also, it will say phine is up to date.
Happy buying. Now that sammy s4 is fragmented, and we dont know the temperatures the phone for octa core version also no review !!!! Good time to have uniform body titanium grey Note 2 with 2Gb ram and awesome multitasking
Its also gona get 90% of software goodie that s4 has.....
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2