Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,414 Members 54,079 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Release] RTDStore - On device appstore for RT - version BETA 1

Tip us?

d3signz
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pth6 View Post
no, I have this error with all programs

Its good with 0.31

Now all works
D3signz
Web designer / Web coder / Freelance

pth6
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Releases are to fast for me

And I confirm that work for me to.

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2645
Very nice!

For the benefit of those who don't read French (I barely do), please run your error messages through a translator (or translate them yourself). It's fine to still include the originals, but it's generally easier to determine what an inexactly translated error means than it is to understand a completely un-translated one at all.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.

djboo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDayToDie View Post
Very nice!

For the benefit of those who don't read French (I barely do), please run your error messages through a translator (or translate them yourself). It's fine to still include the originals, but it's generally easier to determine what an inexactly translated error means than it is to understand a completely un-translated one at all.
I'm just about to add versioning so it will upgrade apps when they become available. Any other requests?
Surface RT | Nexus 7 | iPad G1 | Lumia 920 | Lumia 800 | Omnia 7 | HTC Desire S | HTC HD2
www.ezmuze.co.uk

pujdo1
Old
Thanks Meter 7
i installed v0.4 but then i start the app as admin it crashes.
my device is unlocked.

djboo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pujdo1 View Post
i installed v0.4 but then i start the app as admin it crashes.
my device is unlocked.
oops! dumb mistake. all fixed now in 0.41
Surface RT | Nexus 7 | iPad G1 | Lumia 920 | Lumia 800 | Omnia 7 | HTC Desire S | HTC HD2
www.ezmuze.co.uk

ingramator
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey man good job on making this! A couple of problems, the first is that the app when put in to "maximum" state, ie snapped to the top, will underlay beneath the taskbar which hides the download button!

Bugs as of 4.01:

-IPMessage doesn't come up with a description
- I don't know if you're trying to fetch the item names from your server on every click but it often takes a bit too long for items to come up if you are to have a clean and non-frustrating experience! Storing a cache for the data that is fetched at startup could go a long way in terms of usability.
- We need an icon!!! I don't think i can live with the default VS icon any longer!

Anyway good job, keep it up champ! Any chance I could get a hold of the source?

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12302

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for doing this. It works a treat.
ASUS Transformer TF700T/TF201/TF300T(GL)/ME301T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF700T Infinity
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF300T | TF201T | ME301T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF700T Infinity
[ROM] mini-C TF700T Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF300T(GL) | TF201T Prime | ME301T Smart Pad 10

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF701

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

Please Donate Here to support CROMi-X / CROMBi-kk Development

djboo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
I'm looking at ways to make me not the 'owner' of this. I would like for other people to be able to add/update apps etc. Theres a few options available...

a) I have a management website and people can request a log in and that gives them the ability to add apps, and update ones they uploaded.

b) I just share a dropbox folder to trusted devs and they all can manage the apps that are available

c) I add a repository system: anyone can host apps, and the Folder structure is merged so the end user only needs to add a repository - they dont need to know which repo has what (or even we have the main server host repo files to add new repos). To host your own repro you only need basic webhosting - a dropbox 'public' folder would actually work.

c is my personal fave option, but I want to leave this up to the community.

To make it clear - im still willing to host, i just understand that some people may be made nervous by me having all the control.

As for sharing the source code - let me play with it for a week. I'm enjoying myself making this so for the moment I want to be selfish and keep having all the fun, but I promise, after next sunday, I shall set up an SVN server with the code.

Let me know what you think please.
www.ezmuze.co.uk

Kimori16
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I personally enjoy option C as well, gives us Dev's more of a chance to get more people involved.

On a different note, has anyone had trouble installing and running CrystalBoy? The store seemingly allows me to download the program into my program folder, but when I try to run it, it tells me that the Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Can anyone shed any light for me?