5,603,591 Members 36,154 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OFFICIAL OFF TOPIC

Tip us?

disdizz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
sometimes even after searching it is still hard to find the answer to a question. it is much easier and more thorough to have a conversation with someone on the forums about the problem/question.

but then there are also times where it is very obvious that the person did not try searching for their answer.

deeznutz1977
Old
Thanks Meter 2351
Default Re: OFFICIAL OFF TOPIC

Go Baltimore ravens super bowl

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

audscott
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Chrome problem.

I thought I'd throw this out there. I prefer chrome as my android browser but in crashes in any AOSP/AOKP variant. I search this thread and no one has reported and I understand not everyone uses chrome and I wouldn't expect you to. General internet search reveals some similar issues without a resolution. I tried clearing history and app cache. Using default input and alternative results in same outcome.

In a nutshell, chrome is OK until I try typing, such as good search or URL, then freezes and FC.

If anyone has a suggestion it would be appreciated as this is the ROM for me, and I've tried them all (because I'm a flashaholic)...my name is blah, blah blah.

Just a shot in the dark.

Thanks.
Auddie

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming - OP
Thanks Meter 21409
Quote:
Originally Posted by audscott View Post
Chrome problem.

I thought I'd throw this out there. I prefer chrome as my android browser but in crashes in any AOSP/AOKP variant. I search this thread and no one has reported and I understand not everyone uses chrome and I wouldn't expect you to. General internet search reveals some similar issues without a resolution. I tried clearing history and app cache. Using default input and alternative results in same outcome.

In a nutshell, chrome is OK until I try typing, such as good search or URL, then freezes and FC.

If anyone has a suggestion it would be appreciated as this is the ROM for me, and I've tried them all (because I'm a flashaholic)...my name is blah, blah blah.

Just a shot in the dark.

Thanks.
I use Dolphin and XScope Pro (paid) never had any issues on any ROM....any.

Control Operator 1: Do you require backup? Judge Dredd: No.

You require Assistance, just @ or send it, to my Inbox.
The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nmw407
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by audscott View Post
Chrome problem.

Just a shot in the dark.

Thanks.
Have you uninstalled and reinstalled chrome? what about boot and reboot? My kid had a problem with a game he dl'd from the Play store until I told him to reboot. That seemed to clear the issue.
HTC G1
HTC MyTouch 4G
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
The Following User Says Thank You to nmw407 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

audscott
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmw407 View Post
Have you uninstalled and reinstalled chrome? what about boot and reboot? My kid had a problem with a game he dl'd from the Play store until I told him to reboot. That seemed to clear the issue.
Did all that good stuff . I decided dolphin will suit my needs for now, but thank you all for the suggestions.
Auddie

boodies
Old
Thanks Meter 255
I lost my phone last night, I was in despair... then I woke up hahaha
Dropbox lets you sync files across several platforms. Sign up for free, install, and get me extra space! Dropbox

Cgkingpin
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Default Browser

Try Dolphin Beta Good HTML Rendering

PsychoSane
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Bear surprises a Samsung crew on washing machine shoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoe5V...ature=youtu.be

mopandasauce
Old