Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

OFFICIAL OFF TOPIC

OP Judge Joseph Dredd

19th January 2013, 09:57 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
sometimes even after searching it is still hard to find the answer to a question. it is much easier and more thorough to have a conversation with someone on the forums about the problem/question.

but then there are also times where it is very obvious that the person did not try searching for their answer.
21st January 2013, 04:09 AM   |  #12  
Flag cHARMcity,MD
Thanks Meter: 3,150

4,117 posts
More
Re: OFFICIAL OFF TOPIC
Go Baltimore ravens super bowl

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
22nd January 2013, 06:28 PM   |  #13  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 55

533 posts
Chrome problem.

I thought I'd throw this out there. I prefer chrome as my android browser but in crashes in any AOSP/AOKP variant. I search this thread and no one has reported and I understand not everyone uses chrome and I wouldn't expect you to. General internet search reveals some similar issues without a resolution. I tried clearing history and app cache. Using default input and alternative results in same outcome.

In a nutshell, chrome is OK until I try typing, such as good search or URL, then freezes and FC.

If anyone has a suggestion it would be appreciated as this is the ROM for me, and I've tried them all (because I'm a flashaholic)...my name is blah, blah blah.

Just a shot in the dark.

Thanks.
22nd January 2013, 07:17 PM   |  #14  
OP RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 27,324

15,915 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by audscott

Chrome problem.

I thought I'd throw this out there. I prefer chrome as my android browser but in crashes in any AOSP/AOKP variant. I search this thread and no one has reported and I understand not everyone uses chrome and I wouldn't expect you to. General internet search reveals some similar issues without a resolution. I tried clearing history and app cache. Using default input and alternative results in same outcome.

In a nutshell, chrome is OK until I try typing, such as good search or URL, then freezes and FC.

If anyone has a suggestion it would be appreciated as this is the ROM for me, and I've tried them all (because I'm a flashaholic)...my name is blah, blah blah.

Just a shot in the dark.

Thanks.

I use Dolphin and XScope Pro (paid) never had any issues on any ROM....any.
The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2013, 08:03 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 68

495 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by audscott

Chrome problem.

Just a shot in the dark.

Thanks.

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled chrome? what about boot and reboot? My kid had a problem with a game he dl'd from the Play store until I told him to reboot. That seemed to clear the issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to nmw407 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2013, 01:06 AM   |  #16  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 55

533 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmw407

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled chrome? what about boot and reboot? My kid had a problem with a game he dl'd from the Play store until I told him to reboot. That seemed to clear the issue.

Did all that good stuff . I decided dolphin will suit my needs for now, but thank you all for the suggestions.
24th January 2013, 05:16 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 312

1,758 posts
I lost my phone last night, I was in despair... then I woke up hahaha
24th January 2013, 07:19 PM   |  #18  
Flag Orlando, FL.
Thanks Meter: 12

52 posts
More
Browser
Try Dolphin Beta Good HTML Rendering
28th January 2013, 11:34 PM   |  #19