so looks like I am one of the first to confirm JCASE and his friends Rooting Procedure... ITS WORKING!!!!!
but please be informed that since I had problems installing fastboot on windows... i used my Fedora to be safe... but I believe once you are sure with your fastboot drivers..then you too will not have any problems
I know I may look redundant..but I want to share what I did so that some people can follow because I myself had some issues...
so here goes.
* my system was fedora 18 32bit
1. I searched for android on the fedora package manager
- Android Platform Tools (adb,fastboot)
2. Downloaded the files as per sir JCASE
3. on terminal, I followed this Commands
adb push lk.img /data/local/tmp/lk.img
adb push unlock.sh /data/local/tmp/unlock.sh
adb shell chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/unlock.sh
adb shell touch /sdcard/g_security
4. Was kinda nervous about Disabling and Re-enabling USB DEBUGGING,
so what I did is that I disconnected and reconnected my phone
5. verified if my device is still seen by adb via this command
6. once verified, then do this command
adb shell id
7. and I smiled when I had the error
---not executing /system/bin/sh
8. next was this command
adb push hotplug /proc/sys/kernel/hotplug
9. Then I just Clicked the BLUETOOTH ICON in the STATUS BAR and then I did had the Screen Issue (and yup it is normal)
10. CHecked if my device is connected via fastboot by this command
11. Once my Device was seen, i followed these commands
fastboot flash boot boot.img
12. after few seconds of reboot..I did this command
adb shell /sbin/rootme.sh
13. Then there was the note to install SuperSU
14. After installation, I had some issues with network..so i restarted 2x
15. And now I have Root, I just installed Cache Mate just to make sure and it worked
Sorry Sir Jcase for being redundant
anyway, this will not happen without the help of sir JCASW..so in behalf of all the L-01E Users, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
maybe this week..i will treat you with some coffee or beer.. hahahaha.. CHEERS!!!
***PLEASE TAKE NOTE THE COMMANDS from sir JCASE.. maybe due to my excitement, maybe i had some mixed up with the commands..
again sir JCASE..thank you so much!!!