FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

Firmware RAZR HD XT925 Retail Brasil Jelly Bean 4.1.2 by "Firmware Team"

396 posts
Thanks Meter: 816
 
By Pzyduck, Senior Member on 12th January 2013, 03:18 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd January 2013, 06:36 PM |#41  
guenterm800's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pzyduck

Enjoy!! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35085808

Enviado desde mi XT925 usando Tapatalk 2

Oh, sorry - false place
 
 
23rd January 2013, 07:12 PM |#42  
Pzyduck's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag La Rioja
Thanks Meter: 816
 
More
Re: Firmware RAZR HD XT925 Retail Brasil Jelly Bean 4.1.2 by "Firmware Team"
Quote:
Originally Posted by guenterm800

Oh, sorry - false place

No problem

Enviado desde mi XT925 usando Tapatalk 2
26th January 2013, 07:05 AM |#43  
nutzuTo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Woodbridge
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Re: Firmware RAZR HD XT925 Retail Brasil Jelly Bean 4.1.2 by "Firmware Team"
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah2k

How is this ROM compared to the Telstra 4.1.2?

I have an unlocked Telstra Razr HD. I was thinking about flashing this as it is bloat free. Would it work? or am I best just staying with the Telstra version??

I'm on telstra too and i realy wanna know if this one has LTE band since i have fido-rogers lte

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
27th January 2013, 12:34 AM |#44  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 289
 
More
Re: Firmware RAZR HD XT925 Retail Brasil Jelly Bean 4.1.2 by "Firmware Team"
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzuTo

I'm on telstra too and i realy wanna know if this one has LTE band since i have fido-rogers lte

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

It does have the Lte band however tethering still does not work. LTE tethering only seems to work on the Rogers stock rom.

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
28th January 2013, 04:47 AM |#45  
nutzuTo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Woodbridge
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Re: Firmware RAZR HD XT925 Retail Brasil Jelly Bean 4.1.2 by "Firmware Team"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickBeast

It does have the Lte band however tethering still does not work. LTE tethering only seems to work on the Rogers stock rom.

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

Thx for the replay,what about the battery life any better than telstra one??,if i flash which one shoud i choose retail or the service one??

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
28th January 2013, 09:44 PM |#46  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 289
 
More
Re: Firmware RAZR HD XT925 Retail Brasil Jelly Bean 4.1.2 by "Firmware Team"
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzuTo

Thx for the replay,what about the battery life any better than telstra one??,if i flash which one shoud i choose retail or the service one??

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

I personally prefer doing a clean install with the retail rom. I don't know about the battery life as I went back to the Telstra ROM.

I think the Telstra ROM is less bloated as the file is smaller. I also like that it is in English by default.
29th January 2013, 03:45 PM |#47  
nutzuTo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Woodbridge
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Re: Firmware RAZR HD XT925 Retail Brasil Jelly Bean 4.1.2 by "Firmware Team"
Thx than i will stay with the telstra till rogers-fido will release theirs

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app
7th February 2013, 11:43 AM |#48  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
FAIL install FULL VERSION
Need ROOT to install the FULL VERSION 4.1.2?
10th February 2013, 01:06 AM |#49  
.ezhik's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I had to unlock my bootloader to flash Retail Brazil 4.1.2 with Rogers Modem to have LTE.

However I now have issues with Unicode SMS. Whenever I send an sms in unicode (russian, french) the message comes in empty, blank.
Last edited by .ezhik; 10th February 2013 at 01:26 AM.
10th February 2013, 09:02 AM |#50  
.ezhik's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .ezhik

I had to unlock my bootloader to flash Retail Brazil 4.1.2 with Rogers Modem to have LTE.

However I now have issues with Unicode SMS. Whenever I send an sms in unicode (russian, french) the message comes in empty, blank.

Issue with LATAM, flashed German Retail - everything works.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes