To Those Upgrading To The HTC DNA

Search This thread

RBarnett09

May 16, 2012
Atlanta, GA
I've been searching for the lowest prices for the HTC DNA and stumbled upon this deal and figured I'd share it with you guys.

The HTC DNA for only $119.99... probably the best deal out there right now.

If you use coupon code TALK4TEN it MIGHT lower the price to $99.99, but it didn't work for me. Anyways, I figured it would maybe be worth a shot for you since it has worked for many other people... but it MAY have expired.

Enjoy guys.

http://www.justmywireless.com/DROID-DNA-by-HTC--4G-LTE-Verizon-Wireless_p_124.html

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

klarson

Apr 8, 2010
sacramento, ca
OnePlus 11
I've been searching for the lowest prices for the HTC DNA and stumbled upon this deal and figured I'd share it with you guys.

The HTC DNA for only $119.99... probably the best deal out there right now.

If you use coupon code TALK4TEN it MIGHT lower the price to $99.99, but it didn't work for me. Anyways, I figured it would maybe be worth a shot for you since it has worked for many other people... but it MAY have expired.

Enjoy guys.

http://www.justmywireless.com/DROID-DNA-by-HTC--4G-LTE-Verizon-Wireless_p_124.html

Nice bargain. Good searching.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Itzvik

Oct 27, 2012
Ocala
Get yours free from the one and only Verizon...just tell them your gs3 broke lol

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA.

djsnake210

Jul 6, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
www.tech210.com
If you are on the east coast I have a better deal for you.

Go into hhgregg and have them order one for you. Even though their site says 149 if you go into the store and order it the cost is only $1... And it qualifies for a mail in rebate for a $50 hhgregg gift card.

I did this last week and picked it up on Monday. I did it at the Boardman Ohio store, but confirmed that the Cranberry PA store had the same offer.

I posted it on facebook and one of my friends went in and got one too.

Sent from my Bad Ass DROID DNA using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: RBarnett09

RBarnett09

May 16, 2012
Atlanta, GA

Go into hhgregg and have them order one for you. Even though their site says 149 if you go into the store and order it the cost is only $1... And it qualifies for a mail in rebate for a $50 hhgregg gift card.

I did this last week and picked it up on Monday. I did it at the Boardman Ohio store, but confirmed that the Cranberry PA store had the same offer.

Really? Dang! Thanks for sharing that!

bdeitemeyer

Feb 12, 2012
Tampa, FL

How did you come across that deal? I have an HHGregg nearby, but I'd like to go into there with some sort of idea of how to convince/persuade them of that crazy price...any help would be appreciated. I didn't see it advertised anywhere in their weekly ad, thanks.

Serinety

Account currently disabled
Aug 29, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
Get yours free from the one and only Verizon...just tell them your gs3 broke lol

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA.

Lol yup.. got my gs3 when I said my rezound wasnt getting signal, and got my rezound when said my charge wasn't.. charging..

I am predicting issues with the DNA shortly after the gs4 comes out :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

djsnake210

Jul 6, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
www.tech210.com
I actually just went in to see if they could get me the 149 as listed on the website so that best buy would price match. When they pulled up their system it was listed for $1.00. You shouldn't have to do anything to convince them to give you the price.

I know it sounds crazy and I have no idea why they aren't advertising the heck out of it, but I have attached a pic of my receipt... Its the real deal.

umy3e2u8.jpg

Edit: sorry had to repost a pic without my home address and cell number. I left the store and salesperson's info though.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdeitemeyer

jlear3

Aug 22, 2011

Will it work for new contracts as well? There's one near me :good:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

bdeitemeyer

Feb 12, 2012
Tampa, FL
I actually just went in to see if they could get me the 149 as listed on the website so that best buy would price match. When they pulled up their system it was listed for $1.00. You shouldn't have to do anything to convince them to give you the price.

I know it sounds crazy and I have no idea why they aren't advertising the heck out of it, but I have attached a pic of my receipt... Its the real deal.

Thanks, I checked with my local hhgregg (Tampa, FL), and they do have the Droid DNA in their system for $1.00 for a new contract (didn't ask about upgrade price since I'd be a new VZW customer). They don't have any in stock, but my gf and I will be ordering 2 as soon as we can both make it to the store (hopefully this evening). The associate said there wasn't an end date to the price in their system, so it may be expire with this week's sale on Saturday, or it may end sooner/later...who knows.

Reactions: jlear3

djsnake210

Jul 6, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
www.tech210.com
Will it work for new contracts as well? There's one near me :good:

Yeah that price is available for both upgrading and new customers.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Thanks, I checked with my local hhgregg (Tampa, FL), and they do have the Droid DNA in their system for $1.00 for a new contract (didn't ask about upgrade price since I'd be a new VZW customer). They don't have any in stock, but my gf and I will be ordering 2 as soon as we can both make it to the store (hopefully this evening). The associate said there wasn't an end date to the price in their system, so it may be expire with this week's sale on Saturday, or it may end sooner/later...who knows.

I was told the same thing about it not being in stock, but I ordered it on a Thursday (1/3) and had it on the following Tuesday (1/8). Hopefully you get the same turnaround time.

This price has been going on since at least 12/28 which was when I first inquired, so hopefully it continues for those that are looking to pick one up.

:D

jlear3

Aug 22, 2011
Great now I only have to save up $400 for my security deposit lmao. Hhgregg would charge the same deposit as Verizon no?

djsnake210

Jul 6, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
www.tech210.com
Great now I only have to save up $400 for my security deposit lmao. Hhgregg would charge the same deposit as Verizon no?

hhgregg wouldn't "charge it" per say.... meaning Verizon would get the money, but yeah unfortunately they wouldn't be able to bypass Verizon's security deposit requirements.

But hey at least it would only cost $401 instead of $599 for the deposit and the phone... lol.

I took the $200 that I would have spent on the phone and instead bought the 2 year protection plan. The plan covers way more stuff than Verizon's, there's no deductible, and it works out to less than $10 a month.

Just thought I'd share.

Reactions: jlear3

jlear3

Aug 22, 2011
Thanks a TON hope this price stays!

bdeitemeyer

Feb 12, 2012
Tampa, FL
My girlfriend was told she needed to put up a $400 deposit for the 2 phones, despite never having VZW service or any credit issues. Lame. :(

jlear3

Aug 22, 2011
Same here even though I have poor credit, I just tink $400 is excessive. I wonder if they'd budge at all?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

umy3e2u8.jpg

Edit: sorry had to repost a pic without my home address and cell number. I left the store and salesperson's info though.

Just called hh Gregg the DNA is still only a dollar I checked with the monroeville store

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda app-developers app

hhgregg wouldn't "charge it" per say.... meaning Verizon would get the money, but yeah unfortunately they wouldn't be able to bypass Verizon's security deposit requirements.

But hey at least it would only cost $401 instead of $599 for the deposit and the phone... lol.

I took the $200 that I would have spent on the phone and instead bought the 2 year protection plan. The plan covers way more stuff than Verizon's, there's no deductible, and it works out to less than $10 a month.

Just thought I'd share.