[17.01][DNA/X920D/E][ROM][GSM][GLOBAL] Virtuous DNA+ v.2.0.0 [Sense 4+ / OC / Stable]

12th January 2013, 06:07 PM   |  #11  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Abakan
Thanks Meter: 11,639

2,505 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4ckluna

can i ask how to disable /system write protect ? China ButterFly IS DLX_U, not same as ASIA_WWE dlx....

-CONFIG_MMC_MUST_PREVENT_WP_VIOLATION=y
+# CONFIG_MMC_MUST_PREVENT_WP_VIOLATION is not set

in kernel config
The Following User Says Thank You to mdeejay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2013, 06:21 PM   |  #12  
Flag Perchtoldsdorf/Vienna
Thanks Meter: 548

662 posts
Donate to Me
More
Cool,i love Virtuous Romīs,
Download is offline!
Last edited by letschky; 12th January 2013 at 06:26 PM.
12th January 2013, 06:36 PM   |  #13  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Abakan
Thanks Meter: 11,639

2,505 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by letschky

Cool,i love Virtuous Romīs,
Download is offline!

try few times
The Following User Says Thank You to mdeejay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2013, 06:38 PM   |  #14  

662 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thanks,Download works.
12th January 2013, 06:44 PM   |  #15  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1,300

9,252 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdeejay

no. its only for Droid DNA

Should work on the x920e, just have to change the updater-script file that looks for the DNA before installing. I've done it using J Butterfly Rom's so should work the same for this Rom.

For those brave souls on the x920e, this is what you would need to do (thanks SharpISO3):

open up the ROM, navigate to the META-INF/com/google/android/ folder. Inside that folder, you'll see the updater-script file. Extract it to some folder on your computer. Open the updater-script file, it's probably best to use Notepad++.

With that file open, find the lines assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "dlxj" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "dlxj"); - it's near the top. You can either replace the 'dlxj' values with the x920e values, or just delete the line entirely. Once that's done, save the file, then put the file back into the ROM, replacing what's inside.

After that, try flashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to jlevy73 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2013, 06:53 PM   |  #16  

662 posts
Donate to Me
More
Can i flash Cubed Write/System Kernel?

EDIT:
I flash the Cubed Stock Write to System Kernel,works fine,I delete what I do not need.

I have also created a stock battery% in the UOT kitchen if it needs someone just say modest
Last edited by letschky; 12th January 2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: EDIT
12th January 2013, 08:15 PM   |  #17  
Flag knoxville
Thanks Meter: 186

635 posts
Donate to Me
More
what is the MD5

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

I can not get tmobile apn settings to go in. I go and save them and then it just says there is no sim card in the device even though i have signal. Calls and text work but no data unless on wifi. I would love to run this rom but no data on tmobile
12th January 2013, 08:16 PM   |  #18  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 9

127 posts
More
First, I'm using HTC DNA (Verizon).

Is there any one using AT&T sim card? I did do the full wipe of data, cache, system. Actually, i also accidentally deleted my sdcard partition. Anyway, when booting into this ROM, I did get the full bar of AT&T signal. However, there are couple problems.

1. During the setup process, there is not English (United States). So, I do use English (United Kingdom) to continue.

2. This is more serious problem. Even getting the AT&T signal, when I went to the APN settings, it keeps saying no SIM is detected. I tried to add a new APN (since none existed at all) to set up the mobile network. Upon saving, it still showed me "No SIM is detected" and not saving the APN I just entered.

3. Not sure if instruction is missing a step. I don't think the installation via CWM or TWRP flash the boot.img. I have to extract it out of zip and flash via fastboot. Is this correct?

Thanks.
12th January 2013, 08:30 PM   |  #19  
Flag knoxville
Thanks Meter: 186

635 posts
Donate to Me
More
I did do the full wipe of data, cache, system. Actually, i also accidentally deleted my sdcard partition. Anyway, when booting into this ROM, I did get the full bar of AT&T signal. However, there are couple problems. Sorry bout the SD mate that sucks bu t i have the smae issues as you but with tmobile

1. During the setup process, there is not English (United States). So, I do use English (United Kingdom) to continue. (me too)

2. This is more serious problem. Even getting the AT&T signal, when I went to the APN settings, it keeps saying no SIM is detected. I tried to add a new APN (since none existed at all) to set up the mobile network. Upon saving, it still showed me "No SIM is detected" and not saving the APN I just entered. (me too)

3. Not sure if instruction is missing a step. I don't think the installation via CWM or TWRP flash the boot.img. I have to extract it out of zip and flash via fastboot. Is this correct? I had to do a fastboot flash of the bootimag
12th January 2013, 08:37 PM   |  #20  

662 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am from Austria and I also have the DNA is mine operator "3", I installed Rom and for me the operator settings are set automatically, so I had not set the APN itself.
Because of the language I do not know, for me it was German / Austria to choose
Yes you need to flash the Boot.img via fastboot flash boot boot.img
So far everything is running great umd I noticed nothing is bad, this is a very good Rom
But I flashed the Stock Cubed write to system kernel with the modules of course
I hope you understand my bad Englisch language.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
virtuous dna+
Previous Thread Next Thread