Multi-Window Theme's, Pulldown Backgrounds, Frameworks, and Morphs zips
Updated 3-21-13 Themed Music Player Widgets! Scrubbers Now Work With 4.1.2. Welcome To ChaosTime86 and Calebsb's Pulldowns Backgrounds and Other MORPHS*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/
MUST HAVE SYSTEM UI FROM MORPHOLOGY FOR THESE TO WORK!
Aroma Delayed. It's still in the process of being worked on. Will be out soon. Thanks for your patience
Flash at own RISK!
Do A NANDROID!
(back up) we are not responsible if you get stuck in China and you can't call the Embassy to save you because you bricked your phone.
With that said...
Calebsb, and I put these pulldowns, framework images, Jellybean Scrubbers, and other morphs together. Scroll down to see what's new! Make sure to thank him too! He's a ninja!
Downloads Here http://db.tt/3VyYE7Mi
We can also make anybody 1 if you give us the picture.
There's more morphs to come in the future! Stay tuned!
As always thanks everyone at Morphology! Great group of people there!
Special thanks to
Naddict! Read through the thread. He's posted great stuff! Hopefully we will have them up here soon!
Joshbeach! Originator of Jellybean Scrubbers! Check out his thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=32243651
Dazednconfused Originator of the Pulldown Bar's check out his rom here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1973780
MontyPyFly for his support and hookin all the threads together.
EMSpilot for all his majik (wicked stuff)
Prdog1, and PDXunicorn for the motivation to finish the multi window theme's.
PDXunicorn multi window themes http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=37666650
Prdog1 multi window theme http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=37600748
Plus everyone who has added there special touch to the thread \/\/\/\/\/\/GO CHECK THEM OUT!\/\/\/\/\/\/
[Morphology] [LJ7] Official V1.5 Found Here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1968724
M.O.A.R the Mother Of All Roms here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2116531
[Morphology] Options, And Images Previews For 1.5 Found Here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2072943
[Morphology] Text Color's Theme by EMSpilot Found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2091572
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN PULLDOWN
You'll need 7zip, and a photo editor. I use a photo editor called paint.net. You can get that here http://www.getpaint.net/
and 7zip here http://www.7-zip.org/
Grab this template.zip http://db.tt/6jaMQYSW
and put it on your computer.
You can use this transparent pulldown as a base to start with http://db.tt/xmZgumzF
it's already named correctly to work, and it's the right size to use.
1. Open paint.net, and drag whatever photo you want to use onto it.
2. To make the background transparent on your photo use magic wand. You'll also have to play with the tolerance until you find what works the best with your picture "assuming you want it transparent". Using the eraser also makes the picture transparent. After your done editing it SAVE AS it to your desktop as a png.
3. Now drag the pulldown.png you downloaded earlier onto paint.net.
4. Now right click on the picture you were editing earlier that you saved on your desktop, and click copy.
5. Now on paint.net click on edit, and Paste In To New Layer. Arrange the picture how you want it on the pulldown using the tool MOVE SELECTED PIXELS, and SAVE AS it to the desktop. Make sure the name is pulldown.png.
6. Open the template.zip with 7zip that you placed on your desktop earlier. Click on MORPH, system, app, SystemUi.apk, res, drawable-xhdpi, and drop the pulldown.png you just finished into that folder. Now close that zip. Rename it to whatever you want. Just make sure you keep .zip at the end.
7. Place your whatever.zip on your sd card, and flash in recovery.
This is just 1 of the ways to do it. I tried explaining this as easy as I could. Hope this helps!
Glass/3D Music Widget Theme's! Comes in different colors. Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Purple, Yellow, and a Blue 1 with rain drops on it. Debating on doing more colors with the rain drops.
Downloads Here http://db.tt/YI71Y0CE
Blue with rain drops
I'll do more colors with rain drops, and add more rain drops if people like it.
Flame Lockscreen Clock's. They Come In Different Color's. Purple, Yellow, Green, Orange, Red, and Blue. Only works for the stock ripple effect lockscreen. Downloads Here http://db.tt/nxG6LETl
Multi Window Theme's in Purple, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, and Yellow. I can do more colors on request. Most be on a de-odexed rom with multi window to use these. Download here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3zuv1kujcq7rz72/FGe5sGd4b9
Jellybean Scrubbers, and Atom Scrubbers http://db.tt/VKwjb88l
Shows up on brightness slider, and volume sliders. They come in yellow, red, blue, orange, pink, purple, green. Here's what they look like. Shown in purple!
Also check post 143. and 145 for some. Naddict has some awesome 1s posted to!
Pulldown bar's. There in different colors. http://db.tt/JcF2HCKH
Resident Evil Virus Status Bar. http://db.tt/zqYHVr4G
Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Pink, Purple, Yellow
Spider Man FWBG
Mystical Green FWBG
Green Resident Evil Bio FWBG FWBG
Iron Man PDBG
Blue Abstract FWBG
Dragon stock lock screen
Multi colored dragon stock lock screen
Pac Man WIFI with ghost
Resident Evil Flaming Earth Scrubbers
Anonymous Mms Notification
Light saber scrubber