Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][Unofficial]BAKED 9[6/22/13] It's back and better than ever!

OP Soap

15th January 2013, 03:35 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 4

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by death-by-soap

I have no way to test, so tell me what head set you use and pull a logcat

Sent from the future

Sorry, switched ROM's cuz I need (well IMO I need) Bluetooth for my SYNC. Basically, I hit the Bluetooth and the icon in the statusbar comes on for about 20 seconds or so then turns off. Sorry couldn't logcat was mobile.

Minus no BT this ROM is great!

15th January 2013, 04:03 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 21

94 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian7000

Sorry, switched ROM's cuz I need (well IMO I need) Bluetooth for my SYNC. Basically, I hit the Bluetooth and the icon in the statusbar comes on for about 20 seconds or so then turns off. Sorry couldn't logcat was mobile.

yeah same thing here... I hit the Bluetooth icon or toggle and it tries to come on but then stays off, does not matter if i do it in settings or status bar still wont come on .
15th January 2013, 05:07 AM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,002

2,014 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian7000

Quote:
Originally Posted by badvcr

yeah same thing here... I hit the Bluetooth icon or toggle and it tries to come on but then stays off, does not matter if i do it in settings or status bar still wont come on .

Thank you both for the confirmation. I'll add bluetooth to the bugs list and see if I cant fix it

Sent from the future
15th January 2013, 05:33 AM   |  #24  
Flag Flint
Thanks Meter: 4

143 posts
More
Can help me make the custom label bigger

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
15th January 2013, 06:22 AM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member

2,014 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephlor

Can help me make the custom label bigger

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Not sure that is even possible.

Sent from the future
15th January 2013, 06:57 AM   |  #26  
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,219

4,955 posts
Donate to Me
More
Been running this ROM for 2 weeks now. I love this ROM. I don't use Bluetooth but do use maps and GPS is way off. Today I was browsing and say mazwoz had a GPS fix. Now it says for 4.2 but I figured that since there were only small changes between the two that just maybe. Guess what GPS is now good to within 15'! Not the best but way better.

Edit: Again I must say major thanks to deathbysoap. He killed a flashaholic. This ROM is by far the best out there IMO. I only flash to a GB ROM when I need the FFC for video chat with the kids. Then right back to this bad boy.

Edit: edit: Just thought of this. Should this be on the original dev sub forum? Just saying mods.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by jlmancuso; 15th January 2013 at 07:10 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th January 2013, 07:27 AM   |  #27  
OP Senior Member

2,014 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso

Been running this ROM for 2 weeks now. I love this ROM. I don't use Bluetooth but do use maps and GPS is way off. Today I was browsing and say mazwoz had a GPS fix. Now it says for 4.2 but I figured that since there were only small changes between the two that just maybe. Guess what GPS is now good to within 15'! Not the best but way better.

Edit: Again I must say major thanks to deathbysoap. He killed a flashaholic. This ROM is by far the best out there IMO. I only flash to a GB ROM when I need the FFC for video chat with the kids. Then right back to this bad boy.

Edit: edit: Just thought of this. Should this be on the original dev sub forum? Just saying mods.

Thank you for the kind words. I'll be sure to add in Mazwoz's GPS fix for the update. As for the original development, this is merely a port from the nexus S that I spent a few months working on.

Edit: I plan to have a build within the coming week. Also if the nexus s receives Baked 7 (4.2.1) I will definitely try and port it for you guys!
Last edited by Soap; 15th January 2013 at 07:42 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soap For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th January 2013, 10:55 AM   |  #28  
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,219

4,955 posts
Donate to Me
More
Oh from the op it said built from ground up. I took that to mean by you. You know what they say when you assume? Lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2013, 05:11 AM   |  #29  
Flag Benton, AR
Thanks Meter: 482

1,334 posts
More
Liking it but I'm running out of space. I need to install a2sd but I have a question. Last JB rom I ran I borked my partition. So is there a different a2sd I need for JB vs. Gingerbread? And if so, got a link?
The one I have is DarkTremor's 2.7.5.2 Thanks

Sent from my OGEVO!
16th January 2013, 05:58 AM   |  #30  
OP Senior Member

2,014 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscolavol

Liking it but I'm running out of space. I need to install a2sd but I have a question. Last JB rom I ran I borked my partition. So is there a different a2sd I need for JB vs. Gingerbread? And if so, got a link?
The one I have is DarkTremor's 2.7.5.2 Thanks

Sent from my OGEVO!

DT's Beta4 is preferred

Sent from the future

The Following User Says Thank You to Soap For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread