Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,688 Members 41,338 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Unofficial]BAKED 9[6/22/13] It's back and better than ever!

Tip us?

brian7000
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by death-by-soap View Post
I have no way to test, so tell me what head set you use and pull a logcat

Sent from the future
Sorry, switched ROM's cuz I need (well IMO I need) Bluetooth for my SYNC. Basically, I hit the Bluetooth and the icon in the statusbar comes on for about 20 seconds or so then turns off. Sorry couldn't logcat was mobile.

Minus no BT this ROM is great!

badvcr
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian7000 View Post
Sorry, switched ROM's cuz I need (well IMO I need) Bluetooth for my SYNC. Basically, I hit the Bluetooth and the icon in the statusbar comes on for about 20 seconds or so then turns off. Sorry couldn't logcat was mobile.

yeah same thing here... I hit the Bluetooth icon or toggle and it tries to come on but then stays off, does not matter if i do it in settings or status bar still wont come on .

Soap
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian7000 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by badvcr View Post
yeah same thing here... I hit the Bluetooth icon or toggle and it tries to come on but then stays off, does not matter if i do it in settings or status bar still wont come on .
Thank you both for the confirmation. I'll add bluetooth to the bugs list and see if I cant fix it

Sent from the future

josephlor
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Can help me make the custom label bigger

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Soap
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephlor View Post
Can help me make the custom label bigger

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
Not sure that is even possible.

Sent from the future

jlmancuso
Old
(Last edited by jlmancuso; 15th January 2013 at 06:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4,900

DONATE TO ME
Been running this ROM for 2 weeks now. I love this ROM. I don't use Bluetooth but do use maps and GPS is way off. Today I was browsing and say mazwoz had a GPS fix. Now it says for 4.2 but I figured that since there were only small changes between the two that just maybe. Guess what GPS is now good to within 15'! Not the best but way better.

Edit: Again I must say major thanks to deathbysoap. He killed a flashaholic. This ROM is by far the best out there IMO. I only flash to a GB ROM when I need the FFC for video chat with the kids. Then right back to this bad boy.

Edit: edit: Just thought of this. Should this be on the original dev sub forum? Just saying mods.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

Jlmancuso

HTC Og Evo, Evo 3d, kyocera torque and Note II all cloned on cricKet
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Soap
Old
(Last edited by Soap; 15th January 2013 at 06:42 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso View Post
Been running this ROM for 2 weeks now. I love this ROM. I don't use Bluetooth but do use maps and GPS is way off. Today I was browsing and say mazwoz had a GPS fix. Now it says for 4.2 but I figured that since there were only small changes between the two that just maybe. Guess what GPS is now good to within 15'! Not the best but way better.

Edit: Again I must say major thanks to deathbysoap. He killed a flashaholic. This ROM is by far the best out there IMO. I only flash to a GB ROM when I need the FFC for video chat with the kids. Then right back to this bad boy.

Edit: edit: Just thought of this. Should this be on the original dev sub forum? Just saying mods.

Thank you for the kind words. I'll be sure to add in Mazwoz's GPS fix for the update. As for the original development, this is merely a port from the nexus S that I spent a few months working on.

Edit: I plan to have a build within the coming week. Also if the nexus s receives Baked 7 (4.2.1) I will definitely try and port it for you guys!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soap For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jlmancuso
Old
Thanks Meter 4,900

DONATE TO ME
Oh from the op it said built from ground up. I took that to mean by you. You know what they say when you assume? Lol.

Jlmancuso

HTC Og Evo, Evo 3d, kyocera torque and Note II all cloned on cricKet
The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tuscolavol
Old
Thanks Meter 479
Liking it but I'm running out of space. I need to install a2sd but I have a question. Last JB rom I ran I borked my partition. So is there a different a2sd I need for JB vs. Gingerbread? And if so, got a link?
The one I have is DarkTremor's 2.7.5.2 Thanks

Sent from my OGEVO!
HTC ONE

Soap
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscolavol View Post
Liking it but I'm running out of space. I need to install a2sd but I have a question. Last JB rom I ran I borked my partition. So is there a different a2sd I need for JB vs. Gingerbread? And if so, got a link?
The one I have is DarkTremor's 2.7.5.2 Thanks

Sent from my OGEVO!
DT's Beta4 is preferred

Sent from the future

The Following User Says Thank You to Soap For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]