FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

any possibility of getting an ENG hboot

151 posts
Thanks Meter: 50
 
By FragmentedLogik, Senior Member on 13th January 2013, 07:24 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
just throwing this out there but im wondering if anyone knew or heard any rumors of an ENG hboot for this device?
 
 
13th January 2013, 07:35 PM |#2  
superchilpil's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,246
 
Donate to Me
More
Without s-off an eng hboot is borderline useless

You can't flash it otherwise I believe, I remember it cause a brick to s-on a eng hboot so I'd assume using our unbrick method to flash it would just result in a brick itself

Slithered from my HTC One X+
13th January 2013, 07:38 PM |#3  
FragmentedLogik's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchilpil

Without s-off an eng hboot is borderline useless

You can't flash it otherwise I believe, I remember it cause a brick to s-on a eng hboot so I'd assume using our unbrick method to flash it would just result in a brick itself

Slithered from my HTC One X+

i semi-agree about that, is there an s-off thread for the one x?
13th January 2013, 07:46 PM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragmentedLogik

i semi-agree about that, is there an s-off thread for the one x?

Yes sir look through the dev section its somewhere in there in the first few pages
The Following User Says Thank You to tactical kitten For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2013, 08:08 PM |#5  
18th.abn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,855
 
More
Any unsigned hboot will brick it. On hboot 1.09 and below its recoverable. 1.14 and above, it will do nothing. It won't brick because it won't actually write.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
18th February 2013, 09:43 PM |#6  
jcase's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor
Flag Sequim WA
Thanks Meter: 11,146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18th.abn

Any unsigned hboot will brick it. On hboot 1.09 and below its recoverable. 1.14 and above, it will do nothing. It won't brick because it won't actually write.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Any luck on a eng hboot?

Would like to include with s-off exploit


The Following User Says Thank You to jcase For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 11:31 AM |#7  
liamstears's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 1,514
 
Donate to Me
More
I know the Eng hboot is out there and has been shared on xda before so someone must still have it...

It is Eng hboot 1.09.2006 if that helps...
9th March 2013, 03:52 PM |#8  
liamstears's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 1,514
 
Donate to Me
More
anyone found it yet?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes