Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,247 Members 46,165 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Seidio Case

Tip us?

thunderbolt33
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Seidio Case

This is the Surface Case from Seidio, I just opened their website today and saw this!
http://www.seidioonline.com/htc-droi...r3htdda-bk.htm
I'm really happy to see Seidio finally releasing some of their products for us, I'm deciding between picking up this black version of it or just waiting for the red one, or just waiting entirely on the Active case with built in kick-stand. Feel free to give your experience with seidio cases or anything seidio related

holla420
Old
Thanks Meter 1,116
This is a lovely case I might order one as well I might wait to see if it drops in price 30 bucks isn't bad but I'm a cheap dude. Ill go on eBay see if its cheaper lol...good find tho :thumbup:

sent from my beastly powered DNA using Tapatalk 2
Vzw HTC one M8-current device
Vzw S4-gf using it
Vzw Droid DNA-finally sold it
Vzw Galaxy nexus-sold
Droid Razr-retired
HTC Thunderbolt-buried in my backyard
LG Revolution-using as a table propper

Kasab
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I'm going to definitely wait for their kickstand case. It's a no brainer for $5 more IMO. Thanks for the info though. Definitely glad as well that seidio decided to build cases for our device.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

Gungrave223
Old
Thanks Meter 21
well if someone does get this case let me know well it does with screen protectors cause the case i have now does not like my screen protector at all

n8mack33
Old
Thanks Meter 5
The Active case is thicker. I've been waiting for the Surface case and holster combo. Thanks for the head's up.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

jamesbra
Old
Thanks Meter 72
It would be great of they made an obexcase for our device. Then the water proofnesswould no longer be a question

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Xperia Z
HTC Droid DNA
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Nexus 7
Motorola Atrix 4g
Samsung Epic 4g
Nook Color
HTC TouchPro 2

ML417
Old
Thanks Meter 68
i just noticed this today too.. too bad i'm waiting for the active case with metal kickstand combo... and the money to buy it...

tuxly
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Just purchased the surface combo. Been waiting for this! I need a holster at work and nothing else has been very good imo for the DNA so far, at least that I have tried. Hoping it is as nice as my prior surface/innocase case combos were and that case is not too bulky.

thunderbolt33
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxly View Post
Just purchased the surface combo. Been waiting for this! I need a holster at work and nothing else has been very good imo for the DNA so far, at least that I have tried. Hoping it is as nice as my prior surface/innocase case combos were and that case is not too bulky.
Let me know how the surface case works for you when you get it! Would like to see how it plays with edge to edge screen protectors! If possible could you also do a mini review of the case?

x4sper
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Looks nice but the surface scratched the he'll out my my evo 4G and the soft touch texture started coming off... I'll wait for the reviews

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA.