Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,793 Members 42,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Seidio Case

Tip us?

retrobits
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Re: Seidio Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by karn101 View Post
I have the active case with kickstand...
I really like the look of this case. Does it have the vol and power buttons covered or exposed?

n8mack33
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Still nobody has the Active case that can say whether it works with wireless chargers? One person said it did but no pics and it would be nice for others to corroborate and for which chargers it works or doesn't work. And whether the kickstand gets hot. I'm ordering a Surface case and I was thinking about getting an Active case for my wife because she likes the kickstand.

HaNNibalHector
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I ordered and received the active case combo w/ the holster. I am experiencing a strange issue with it. within 10 mins of putting the case on my phone, it heats up pretty bad! happened on multiple occasions. it was about 88 prior to putting it in the case. after 10 mins it shot up to 110. anyone else having this problem? I'm wondering if red holes on the side are perhaps used for ventilation or something... i could be way off. I hate NOT having a case on my DNA. any thoughts?

daytona283
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default 15% Discount

Seidio is offering a 15% discount until Feb 2. Use coupon code JAN2013

bdeitemeyer
Old
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
Ordered 2 Seidio Surface cases (1 red, 1 purple) for my gf and I, can't wait to try them out. Would have ordered a white one for myself, but it's still not available so I settled for red.

ShelW
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNNibalHector View Post
I ordered and received the active case combo w/ the holster. I am experiencing a strange issue with it. within 10 mins of putting the case on my phone, it heats up pretty bad! happened on multiple occasions. it was about 88 prior to putting it in the case. after 10 mins it shot up to 110. anyone else having this problem? I'm wondering if red holes on the side are perhaps used for ventilation or something... i could be way off. I hate NOT having a case on my DNA. any thoughts?
According to reviews I've read, the red strips are only cosmetic... they serve no purpose other then appearance.

Is your DNA still heating up? Have you tried inductive charging with this case on?

If you can post photos, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

PhantomApollyon
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNNibalHector View Post
I can say from experience that I have 2 DNA's in the house, both with the active case on them and neither of them have any heat issues and they stay in the cases 24/7. They don't even heat up much while on the wireless charger.
--HTC One M8--
HTC Droid DNA - retired & sold | Nexus 7 -retired & sold | HTC Rezound -retired & sold | HP Touchpad -retired & sold | HTC Thunderbolt -retired & sold | HTC EVO -retired & sold

bdeitemeyer
Old
Thanks Meter 10

DONATE TO ME
My gf and I received our Seidio Surface cases today (garnet and purple), and I'm pretty impressed with the quality so far. Look, feel, and wireless charging compatibility are all great.

thunderbolt33
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Anyone who has the Seidio Active case mind throwing up some pictures? I'd really love to see how it looks on the phone!

Snowdog2324
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbolt33 View Post
Anyone who has the Seidio Active case mind throwing up some pictures? I'd really love to see how it looks on the phone!
Take a look...the active case is not that bulky and fits very well
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0002.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	264.0 KB
ID:	1732144   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0003.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	256.7 KB
ID:	1732145   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0004.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	268.9 KB
ID:	1732146  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snowdog2324 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]