Phonechievements is back
Phonechievements (latest version 1.35)
Phonechievements brings achievements to the mobile phone. For those who are gamers the concept isn't new, for those who are not, achievements are just rewards you get for accomplishing a goal. You don't get an actual prize, it's just a form of reward that you get in writing. Moreover, this app allows you to brag on Facebook with them (for now).
Open the app and navigate through the list. Each achievement has a description on how you can unlock it. Want to let everyone know how you master the phone? Share on Facebook the unlocked achievements. Just open the app and go to the achievement and a Facebook logo button will allow you to do that.
With each update new features and of course new phonechievements will be added.
If you like the idea and want to help me improve or have any suggestions for new achievements, please check it out.
The app is available for Android 2.0+. If you find any issues please let me know so I can fix them.
Google Play Download Link
Follow on Facebook
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU ALWAYS USE THE SYNC OPTION BEFORE DOING AN UPDATE AND ALSO ON A REGULAR BASIS. AFTER YOU UPDATED THE APP IF YOU EXPERIENCE LOSS OF STATS OR ACHIEVEMENTS USE THE SYNC OPTION AGAIN TO RECOVER THEM FROM THE SYNC SERVER
Other projects by us
- More than 70 unlockable achievements in 6 categories (more to come)
- Share unlocked achievements on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus
- Show/hide unlocked achievements
- Statusbar notification on phonechievement unlocked
- Possibility to hide individual achievements
- Option to switch GPS query ON/OFF (if you keep GPS on from android settings the you most probably want tot keep it OFF in the app)
- Sync your profile online (check what you have synced on http://phonechievements.com/profile/yourchosennickname/) - for now an ugly 10 minutes of code website will appear. The nice one is under construction. This is just for checking purposes
- Share online profile with most of the sharing apps installed
- Profile forum signature: