[JB:Hybrid:CM10]PARANOID ANDROID 2.57/XPERIA'D PARANOID RELEASED[LATEST CM10]
Three musketeers presents Paranoid Android for Sony Xperia S.
Paranoid Android version 2.57
Compiled from latest CM10 source (That means it's much more stable than previous versions).
Android interface… The way you want…
PER APP COLOR
. Newest Paranoid invention. Choose the colors you want, for whatever app you want. Want your status bar to be blue on Facebook? You can. Want it to be red on Flipboard? You can. Create whatever combination that suits YOUR
taste. Or let the Paranoid Preferences do it for you.
To be honest, this is not tablet mode at all, it has nothing to do with silly build.prop hacks. This is the first and only Android rom to feature true*Hybrid mode. This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually. Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course. Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on. This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.
Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size. You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to. You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot. You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode. Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself. This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.
Donations to CM*http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/donate*, to molesarecoming*http://forum.xda-developers.com/dona....php?u=4491046, to D4rKn3sSyS*http://forum.xda-developers.com/dona....php?u=3484876
Current release (PA 2.57): http://d-h.st/Il0
4.2 Gapps: http://d-h.st/sPL
1. Make sure you have an unlocked bootloader
2. Download the ROM and the Gapps.
3. Move both files to the root of your SD Card or to any folder you think it’s easy to access.
4. If you are coming from any ROM with kernel included, go to step 6. If not, go to step 9.
6. With your recovery, first backup your ROM and data
7. Install the ROM and gapps.
8. Make a factory reset afterwards. Reboot your phone and enjoy PA.
9. Extract the boot.img and put it into your Fastboot folder.
10. Put the phone on fastboot mode and type, without “: “fastboot flash boot boot.img”.
11. Then type fastboot reboot. Your phone will reboot, when the kernel logo appears, keep pressing Volume Up button until the recovery appears. After than, jump to step 6.
Three Musketers (Benjamin (Benjamin.j.goodwin), David (Shingers5) and John ([vertigo]) for compiling this awesome ROM for our beloved Sony Xperia S.
Akhil (ap030993) and Ben (Ben36) for helping testing this ROM
CM for base, and Paranoid teams for creating this ROM.
How to set Workspace mode.
How to change the size and layout of an app
Latest CM10 Sources
Latest Bug Fixes
Currently, I'm trying to fix a bug with Dual Boot Kernel. As soon as I manage that, and it is repacked for Loop kernel, I will be able to offer support. That means ap030993 will be your main supported for now.