Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] [4.4.4] [F2FS] CM11.0/SGT7 for P4WIFI and P4 [20141008]

OP twa_priv

20th February 2013, 03:25 PM   |  #111  
Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 17
 
91 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Thumbs up
Made the switch from the nightlies and really liking how fast and snappy everything is. Will test some more but I'm really liking how fast everything is without needing to overclock!
The Following User Says Thank You to maelstromm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 01:01 AM   |  #112  
darkgodz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sealy
Thanks Meter: 200
 
556 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
anyway to get adblocker built in?
21st February 2013, 01:27 AM   |  #113  
twa_priv's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,554
 
1,700 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgodz

anyway to get adblocker built in?

No, I try to keep this ROM vanilla CM10.1 + SGT7. Install "AdFree Android" from the market which works fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to twa_priv For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 07:08 PM   |  #114  
darkgodz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sealy
Thanks Meter: 200
 
556 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twa_priv

No, I try to keep this ROM vanilla CM10.1 + SGT7. Install "AdFree Android" from the market which works fine.

yeh, i have an adblocker. just always tryin to keep apps to a minimum. its cool, not a huge deal.
23rd February 2013, 10:32 PM   |  #115  
iceman198's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waterboro Maine
Thanks Meter: 6
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Have stock ICS
Sorry if this is a dumb question but didn't want to end up with a bricked device and couldn't find a clear answer.

Just picked this puppy up...it had stock honeycomb and then I just kept letting it do it's updates and now I'm on ICS. So, do I already have the ICS bootloader? Also, do I have to worry about unlocking the bootloader? From what I understand, that is only for the 10.1v, right?

Thanks for your help guys. Looking forward to getting JB on this thing.
24th February 2013, 03:09 AM   |  #116  
Senior Member
PR
Thanks Meter: 1
 
119 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2005
More
I have this tablet with Stock ROM (4.0.4 - IMM76D.UELPL) and I want to install CM 10.1, but wondering what are the known issues.

I read someplace there were some issues with the camera, but those bugs are like almost a year ago, is this still an issue with the latests nightlies? It seems there is no stable build yet, but wanted to know the known issues with this ROM before going forward and installing it.

Thanks!
24th February 2013, 04:39 AM   |  #117  
SpinTX's Avatar
Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 5
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Re: [ROM] [JB 4.2.2] CM10.1/SGT7 for P4WIFI only [20130223]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman198

Sorry if this is a dumb question but didn't want to end up with a bricked device and couldn't find a clear answer.

Just picked this puppy up...it had stock honeycomb and then I just kept letting it do it's updates and now I'm on ICS. So, do I already have the ICS bootloader? Also, do I have to worry about unlocking the bootloader? From what I understand, that is only for the 10.1v, right?

Thanks for your help guys. Looking forward to getting JB on this thing.

Sounds like you got the bootloader because you're using stock ICS. I wasnt sure if I had the bootloader either and I was just told to flash it via Odin just to be safe. I don't recall anything about locked/unlocked bootloaders. Of course, you do have to worry about having root and a custom recovery though!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

I don't have the latest nightly, but camera works and I've had some rare instances of the launcher crashing. That's about it!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by SpinTX; 24th February 2013 at 04:49 AM.
24th February 2013, 09:26 AM   |  #118  
pietropizzi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 57
 
246 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
P4 Version running great here, my wife prefers the old tablet-ui

Could you please keep on building for P4 also, as it's working flawlessly ?

Thanks !
24th February 2013, 11:03 AM   |  #119  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Re: [ROM] [JB 4.2.2] CM10.1/SGT7 for P4WIFI only [20130223]
Loving this rom. Haven't had any problems yet. Just a quick question.
How can you take a screen shot?



Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 03:24 PM   |  #120  
iceman198's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waterboro Maine
Thanks Meter: 6
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinTX

Sounds like you got the bootloader because you're using stock ICS. I wasnt sure if I had the bootloader either and I was just told to flash it via Odin just to be safe. I don't recall anything about locked/unlocked bootloaders. Of course, you do have to worry about having root and a custom recovery though!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

I don't have the latest nightly, but camera works and I've had some rare instances of the launcher crashing. That's about it!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Awesome, thanks for your response. Just wanted to confirm.

I'll be trying this out today or tomorrow.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes