Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,506 Members 39,512 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] [F2FS] CM11.0/SGT7 for P4WIFI and P4 [20140717]

Tip us?

twa_priv
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Rock View Post
Followed your instructions and only wiped cache and dalvik since I'm on CM10.1 and Trebuchet force closed every second. In other words, no accessible homescreen. Used your 1/13 build.
Crap ... This always worked fine for me on both my GT and KF, but I admit last time I installed it on top of CM10.1 was probably a few weeks ago. Something must have changed.

I'll update the OP. Sorry about that.
The Following User Says Thank You to twa_priv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hanspampel
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,221

DONATE TO ME
I think it is always recommend to make a complete fullwipe if i install an other ROM like this here. Thats the same if i come from AOKP and would install CM10 or vice versa.
Samsung Galaxy S4 - [Android 4.4.2] - Imperium Rom
Nexus 10 - [Android 4.4.4] - My "Factory Image"
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 - [Android 4.4.2] - my own xKat ROM
"My small Projects"

Thepooch
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyq12 View Post
OP...correct me if I'm wrong, but i believe I've seen your work on the Kindle Fire side. Right?

I've heard a lot of good things about your work.
Definitely will give this ROM a try.

Thanks.

Side note, just rooted my daughters Fire and will be trying out your ROMs on that side as well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
You`re correct but it must be a first gen. Kindle Fire.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Followed your instructions and only wiped cache and dalvik since I'm on CM10.1 and Trebuchet force closed every second. In other words, no accessible homescreen. Used your 1/13 build.
A full wipe is a good idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thepooch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jay Rock
Old
Thanks Meter 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepooch View Post
You`re correct but it must be a first gen. Kindle Fire.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

A full wipe is a good idea.
Yes I know that but I was following his prior instructions, which he has corrected in the OP.
LG G Pad 8.3 GPE, LG G Pad 8.3, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S3.

twa_priv
Old
Thanks Meter 4,520
Quote:
Yes I know that but I was following his prior instructions, which he has corrected in the OP.
Yeah, my bad. All I can say a dirty flash on top of CM10.1 (even on ICS and CM10) always worked for me without issues. Anyway - better safe than sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to twa_priv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rpoitras
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I'm surprised this isnt getting more love. I tried it with the tablet UI and its pretty fantastic. Its 10.1 the way a tablet is supposed to be. I hated the new interface so much that I went back to 10.0 but this allows you to fix it right up! The clock and icons on the bottom right are a little small but its manageable. Nice work!

goldlocke
Old
Thanks Meter 34

DONATE TO ME
Best thing is having the back, menu and home button on the left side! Thx.

DC_MTP
Old
Thanks Meter 97
little confused...is this for the Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 wifi gt-p7510 ? or is this cm 10.1 for the galaxy tab 7 wifi version?

twa_priv
Old
Thanks Meter 4,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_MTP View Post
little confused...is this for the Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 wifi gt-p7510 ? or is this cm 10.1 for the galaxy tab 7 wifi version?
This is for the GT 10.1 p4wifi - it's CM10.1 + the framework & launcher enhancements made by the folks of the SGT7 github probject.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twa_priv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DC_MTP
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by twa_priv View Post
This is for the GT 10.1 p4wifi - it's CM10.1 + the framework & launcher enhancements made by the folks of the SGT7 github probject.
Thanks for the clarification, downloading now.