Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 41,865 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Custom Stock LG Optimus G Bell E973(10h) / Telus E973(10g) & Rogers E971(10e)

Tip us?

markdexter
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Anyone been successful in themeing this rom yet? I wouldn't mind trying to change battery colour, back to green!

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda premium
HTC MAGIC...SAMSUNG GALAXY....GALAXY S2.......HTC INCREDIBLE.......SAMSUNG GALAXY S3.....GALAXY NOTE.......NOTE 2.........HTC ONE.......NEXUS 4...........GALAXY S4

bryanlimy
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I don't know if it is just me or what... tte vibration in this ROM doesn't feel as good as the stock ROM or CM10.1

sent from my Optimus G E971
sent from my LG Nexus 5 & Asus Nexus 7

markdexter
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlimy View Post
I don't know if it is just me or what... tte vibration in this ROM doesn't feel as good as the stock ROM or CM10.1

sent from my Optimus G E971
Seems fine to me, this is basically stock, just debloated

HTC MAGIC...SAMSUNG GALAXY....GALAXY S2.......HTC INCREDIBLE.......SAMSUNG GALAXY S3.....GALAXY NOTE.......NOTE 2.........HTC ONE.......NEXUS 4...........GALAXY S4

thanhtrung0111
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default up rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonn View Post
I was not aware of that.. my phone has been more or less in testing since I've gotten it. I haven't check out much on the fast dormancy.
maybe i'll just wont include in on other roms. thanks.

I've Updated the 2nd post with the links for Rogers and Telus.. They are purely there for testing right now. I have not tested them yet.
Make sure you nandroid and use that backup if you have to.
hi houstoon. i have a optimus G e973 bell. can i flash rom e973 telus (10g) or e973 roger (10e) ?

Elisha
Old
Thanks Meter 418
Default Re: [ROM] Custom Stock LG Optimus G Bell E973(10h) / Telus E973(10g) & Rogers E971(10

Houstonn, any way to get stock Rogers with only Rogers apps gone?
I actually like and use the LG apps that you removed.

Sent from my LG-E971 using Tapatalk 2

houstonn
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 9684

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
Houstonn, any way to get stock Rogers with only Rogers apps gone?
I actually like and use the LG apps that you removed.

I don't think im really gonna spend the time and do that if it's only requested by one person..
I've been busy working on fixing some of the issues on cm10.1 with chad and thracky..

geokilla
Old
(Last edited by geokilla; 20th January 2013 at 11:24 PM.) Reason: fixed
Thanks Meter 265
For those that are running this ROM... Do you miss the fact that this is a "stock ROM" and not a "custom ROM" like those highly developed SGS/SGS2/SGS3 ROMs? Or to make it a more valid comparison, that it's not as highly developed as the AT&T Optimus G ROMs? Ever since I got my SGS Captivate a few years ago, I swore that I'll never go back to stock ROM. But here I am... with a LG Optimus G that I paid $280 for.. Don't really want to sell it, but the lack of custom ROMs is really making me depressed haha.
LG Optimus G E971
ROM: Ported Korean Kit Kat by Paulicat

Google Nexus 4
ROM: Carbon 4.4.2

Google Nexus 7

markdexter
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Default Re: [ROM] Custom Stock LG Optimus G Bell E973(10h) / Telus E973(10g) & Rogers E971(10

Quote:
Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
For those that are running this ROM... Do you miss the fact that this is a "stock ROM" and not a "custom ROM" like those highly developed SGS/SGS2/SGS3 ROMs? Or to make it a more valid comparison, that it's as highly developed as the AT&T Optimus G ROMs? Ever since I got my SGS Captivate a few years ago, I swore that I'll never go back to stock ROM. But here I am... with a LG Optimus G that I paid $280 for.. Don't really want to sell it, but the lack of custom ROMs is really making me depressed haha.
Well here's your chance to shine, make it custom!! It's a great base to start with

geokilla
Old
Thanks Meter 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdexter View Post
Well here's your chance to shine, make it custom!! It's a great base to start with

Wanna teach me? Haha
LG Optimus G E971
ROM: Ported Korean Kit Kat by Paulicat

Google Nexus 4

Google Nexus 7

Elisha
Old
Thanks Meter 418

The SGS was junk out of the box so it needed a custom rom. The OG is a monster and all it lacks is JB.
I had the Captivate, SGS2 i9100 and GNEX.
The SGS2 and now the OG have raw power.
Hopefully official JB soon....